lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

If you don't bet the Mavs tonight, stay out of SBR

Mavs +4 -105

how could you waste another nickel on OKC, they're a bunch of 22 year olds trying to figure out the toughest mavs team ever. OKC will have to chuck gold if they want any chance of winning

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

yeah bro no way mavs lose by more than right?! impossible! theyre so much better! just look at the other games! mavs lock of the season!

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

not sure if you are tongue in cheek but I like the Mavs tonight. Everybody and their dog is backing OKC. I'm going to side with the house tonight.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something tells me the refs will be favoring the Thunder tonight (Dan Crawford maybe?). I'm staying away from this one.

lucky888gunz
    Parlay GB ML -145 Jon Jones -300
    lucky888gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    not sure if you are tongue in cheek but I like the Mavs tonight. Everybody and their dog is backing OKC. I'm going to side with the house tonight.
    vegasinsider has 49/51% split sides, 66% moneyline on Dallas

not sure if its very accurate but doesnt show a strong lean either side.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

no bro no way mavs lose by more than 4! no way! i mean how could it happen?! theyre better! always play good on road!

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah I was thinking of taking the Mav's tonight as well, I think OKC is completely overmatched in this series. But they will be around in the playoffs for years to come regardless.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lol good luck, it's a coin flip

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

If you bet on dallas because you like the given spread then I have good news for ya.

It might be a trap game.

You got to bet on a team by considering all them other factors as well.

A bunch of 22 years old did win 1 game against them Dallas in their own house right? Now what?

LOL

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm assuming you were saying the same thing after Game 1....

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cancelled my wager on Dallas +4.5 earlier today. I don't really like OKC to win tonight, but I think homecooking is on the menu...

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even after a strong performance from Dallas in game 3, you can't claim them as the better team. OKC was able to control game 2 and make shots when it counted on the road. They go down by 20 last game and still come back and give it a run at the end. No team has been able to win 2 in a row in this series, and it won't happen tonight.

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I cancelled my wager on Dallas +4.5 earlier today. I don't really like OKC to win tonight, but I think homecooking is on the menu...
    Most likely, and that is something a bettor must consider in the NBA playoffs. Dallas backers-don't come back crying after the game if the calls go OKC's way, they need this game to stay alive and are at home.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

dude you don't knowhat you're talikn about, all the sbr sharp on thunder

lunchbawks
    NB#

not worried. Dallas will keep this a game

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Can we please stop with all the "If your not on the same side as me ...." Threads ?

If all these games were as easy as you guys like to say, gambling wouldnt exist

lunchbawks
    NB#

Mavs basketball

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Unreal

I grabbed the Mavs early in the 1Q at +200 but had written that one off

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Unreal

I grabbed the Mavs early in the 1Q at +200 but had written that one off
    Congrats on your win. What an insane game. This is no FIX, just another day at the office for Dirk
    +4 -105
    -5 2H +297

hell yes

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Congrats on your win. What an insane game. This is no FIX, just another day at the office for Dirk
    +4 -105
    -5 2H +297

hell yes
    When they were still down big, I thought I could sneak a win out of DAL +10.5. Talk about a freebie. Makes me feel better about cancelling my original Dallas wager.

Affirmed3
    Affirmed3's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC just cannot close out games at all.

jgan025
    jgan025's Avatar Become A Pro!

feel sorry for OKC supporters/players/bettors. It was their game to lose.

Personally Im a Thunder fan but I couldn't go either way, because I could justify each team coming away with the win. I stuck with the O196 which proved to come through.

I did put a small punt (once over was a sure thing) on DAL at +440, but didnt expect it to hit... Once I OT started, and DAL got the early lead, I got OKC at -110 and had guaranteed profit... Not much on the win, but feel lucky to make a profit at all

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by jgan025 View Post
    feel sorry for OKC supporters/players/bettors. It was their game to lose.

Personally Im a Thunder fan but I couldn't go either way, because I could justify each team coming away with the win. I stuck with the O196 which proved to come through.

I did put a small punt (once over was a sure thing) on DAL at +440, but didnt expect it to hit... Once I OT started, and DAL got the early lead, I got OKC at -110 and had guaranteed profit... Not much on the win, but feel lucky to make a profit at all
    I wanted the thunder to do well too, but game will go down in history lol Durant and Westbrook looked so awful in OT. That's the most embarrassing thing in basketball getting snuffed out like this on their own floor.

Dirk just silenced 19 000 fans with one of the greatest clutch performances I've ever seen.

They have to win the Championship now, sh-t sounds cliche but the Heat won't have a chance.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

jgan025
    jgan025's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    I wanted the thunder to do well too, but game will go down in history lol Durant and Westbrook looked so awful in OT. That's the most embarrassing thing in basketball getting snuffed out like this on their own floor. Dirk just silenced 19 000 fans with one of the greatest clutch performances I've ever seen. They have to win the Championship now, sh-t sounds cliche but the Heat won't have a chance.
    But the king needs his crown... although Dirk needs a championship just as much... should be an interesting series... seems like experience is prevailing over youth (Rose/Westbrook/Durant)... although I may just eat my words if Bulls grind out a win in game 4...

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by jgan025 View Post
    But the king needs his crown... although Dirk needs a championship just as much... should be an interesting series... seems like experience is prevailing over youth (Rose/Westbrook/Durant)... although I may just eat my words if Bulls grind out a win in game 4...
    Bosh>Boozer

that's the game.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

yea boozer is the weakest link on the team i dont think rose will make it far with a sidekick like that

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Nice comeback.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    When they were still down big, I thought I could sneak a win out of DAL +10.5. Talk about a freebie. Makes me feel better about cancelling my original Dallas wager.
    Nice going.

In addition to my original +4 bet, I also took another live bet on Dallas +10.5 and smaller live bet of +390 on the ML. I honestly thought I would lose all 3 bets at the 5 minute timeout of the 4th when they were down 15 but sometimes we get lucky!