iGotWinners
    Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World
    iGotWinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I'm from Canada, so I'm not bias towards any particular State or City in America. Charles Barkley and others definitely makes the TNT broadcast entertaining to watch. Barkley didn't have to talk bad about LeBron's decision b/c he wasn't in LeBron's shoes to know what he was going through to make that decision. I guess Barkley and LeBron has a grudge towards each other, so there will be negative things said about each other if they don't work it out.

I don't have anything against Michael Jordan, but he seems to not like LeBron's decision either when he said, "There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team, " but later said, "But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys." I have a good point here: What about Boston's trio? Why didn't Jordan say anything about Pierce, Garnett and Allen getting together on one team? If your gonna talk about about Miami's trio, then talk about Boston's trio too who decided to get together first.

That's like a typical sports game, b/c the referee doesn't see the first guy who started the shoving, but when the other guy shoves him back, then the referee sees it and he gets in trouble when he didn't start it. For example, in last NBA playoff game in OKC, Dirk shoves Westbrook, and he pushes him back then what happens? Westbrook gets a technical foul, and Dirk didn't get any consequence for his action.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

are we even having this debate? chicago is a real city with real people. miami is a place for hot and sticky weather,mosquitos, hurricanes, rich jews, and tourists.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Barkley is getting way too silly
    He is always wrong too
    He is getting buried and is flat broke from gambling

frustration

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I don't like Barkley, so who gives a damn.

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is a terrible sportstown...they don't deserve that kind of team

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

If this dude is a huge gambler, which I don't really believe unless he has an individual bookie or something, he had to have made a killing on the Grizzlies/Spurs series. In the 1st round I think he predicted every series correctly.

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bottom line is that 95% of Heat and all other Miami sports fans are complete garbage. Sorry they give the few true fans a bad name. These guidos rolled up right off the beach when they found out Lebron and Bosh were coming to town and acted like they have been die-hards for decades now. This city doesn't deserve a championship and I hope one never comes.

First 12