phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

congrats gambling god

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

and brandon lang+cappinpicks on the same side remains at 0 percent!!! That's all u need to know ladies and gentlemen. When cappinpicks decided to sign in tonight and agree with lang, the heat became an easy winner!!

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

As all my faders heading towards their nearest overpass bridge to join many others and as i mentioned before the odds of me losing two nba games in a row are the same as winning the powerball lottery.
    The question before the game for those who follow is not if the Heat is going to win and cover but the real question is whether or not is it going to be the tango or the waltz or the moonwalk because as i have said time and time again that all i care about in this world is dancing and counting the money and tonight the smart ones will be dancing and counting all night long meanwhile the faders get their sleeping bags and tents together.So it was written so it shall be done again and again and again.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

woo-hoo. another winning day in god's kingdom.

it's not wise to go against god!

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats on winning back the money u lost on okc the night before and celebrating like there's no tomorrow....ur pathetic just like lakerboy

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

jusy like yesterdat when he lost on okc?

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

just like yesterdat when he lost on okc?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    congrats on winning back the money u lost on okc the night before and celebrating like there's no tomorrow....ur pathetic just like lakerboy
    Another hater?

BTW: I made 2x what I lost to Thunder. god doesn't lose 2 in a row. Not to mention, I killed it with his picks in bases and my own picks.

I don't understand you hater.... you should be that he's even posting his picks.

Anyways, Nick D is going on ignore. I don't have time to be bullied. I'm too busy dancing and counting my money.

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post

Just because you get as much love in these forums as you got as a child and you lost your skateboard on the game last night nobody cares about irrelevant posting lowlifes like yourself that has never contributed anything to any forum or society in general that is your problem live with it and enjoy your irrelevant life kid.enoy a video that you can relate to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Ha ha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gambling god View Post
    just because you get as much love in these forums as you got as a child and you lost your skateboard on the game last night nobody cares about irrelevant posting lowlifes like yourself that has never contributed anything to any forum or society in general that is your problem live with it and enjoy your irrelevant life kid.enoy a video that you can relate to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygspaxgadze

ha! Ha!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Who the false prophet now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Thou shalt not bear false witness (LIE). You were hard at work and proclaimed the Thunder would be victorious, before it was written.

Your bad karma is growing ever stronger. It's not to late to repent. Consider your recent actions, then take a look at the Miami logo. Hopefully it will all become clear to you. Bulls!
    Now you can stop being a try-hard hater, and eat your own words. Looks like gambling god shut you the f*ck up. Why do people always try to spread hate into other peoples successful threads?

First 123