hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Anyone else think Stuart Scott (espn nba commentator) is an idiot?

He's the skinny black guy with the fade and the small, square glasses. All the guy can do is read a boxscore and shout "boo-yah!" Why is he doing postgame NBA coverage if he knows nothing about the NBA? I always thought Michael Wilbon knew little about basketball. Then they started putting Stuart Scott on the NBA commentator team with magic, jon barry, and michael wilbon. Notice how when the commentators are discussing, Stuart Scott almost never contributes his opinions about the game/strategy to the commentary. All he does is read the boxscore, teleprompter, and shout, "boo-yah". guy's an amateur commentator. He only has that position because people like the way he shouts "boo-yah"... not because of knowledge of basketball. Anyone else tired of hearing the same "boo-yah!" everytime he shows the highlights, think he knows nothing about basketball, and think he should stop appearing with these analysts for postgame reports?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

He's not skinny, and he didnt just start acting like that, probably been around 15 years at least and used to use even more catchphrases than he does these days.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

I agree. Stupid lazy eyed idiot. For some weird reason I used to like him, but past 2 years he has really started to annoy me. Football season "Holla at yo boy when he's rolling through the ..." on pass plays, such a wannabe cool guy. The "he messed around and nearly got a triple double" crap drives me insane. The dorky ass white dood on with stan verett all the time I think I hate even more though.