No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Maynor has played 2 minutes tonight

WTF? Is Brooks trying to prove a point by getting blown out with Westbroke logging all the minutes at the 1?

Why not try a lineup with Maynor at the 1, Westbrook at the 2 and Durant at the 3?

BallHog
    BallHog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Westbrook at 2?
    Lol u must be kiddin urself !

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BallHog View Post
    Westbrook at 2?
    Lol u must be kiddin urself !
    Better than having the ball in his hands making the decisions for the offense. Guy is dumb as a rock at the 1.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Nevermind all the BS!
    Durant was not there tonight to take over.
    They shot 36% and 1 for 17 from downtown.
    At least we had the under!

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Hes a joke. Put West among the crowd and let Maynor and Nate do the business lol

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    WTF? Is Brooks trying to prove a point by getting blown out with Westbroke logging all the minutes at the 1?

Why not try a lineup with Maynor at the 1, Westbrook at the 2 and Durant at the 3?
    That may be something they should try just to see how it plays out. But Harden already fills that 2 spot when in with Durant and Maynor.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm not a bball wizard but why all this love for Maynor?

I was casually watching the game yesterday and was it 2Q when they sat Westbrook? Anyways, I remember Thunder going from sh*t to diarrhea with corn nuggets. Westbrook is not worth the hype but he's still hella better player than Maynor.

Looking at the stat sheet today backups what I saw
    Westbrook +/- = +5
    Maynor +/- = -11 and he only played 6 mins. How does anyone get -11 in 6 mins? Not being sarcastic, I'm asking a genuine question.

The stat sheet also shows Ibaka -19 and Perkins -10, which is what I *casually* observed (casual means I don't have it recorded, can't do playbacks and analyze, and I don't have the skillz to do so anyways). I thought Ibaka and Perkins AND Durant were the real bricks in this game. It looked like Westbrook slashing to the rim and getting fouls was the only thing saving Thunder from complete meltdown.

I'm just putting this out there for discussion. Not a Westbrook ball-rider at all, I just want to know why the all the hate? And is there a solution for him? (I don't think so, that's why I'm backing off Thunder for the rest of the playoffs)

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

why doesn't Nate get any minutes

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

nate robinson is a joke

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I'm not a bball wizard but why all this love for Maynor?

I was casually watching the game yesterday and was it 2Q when they sat Westbrook? Anyways, I remember Thunder going from sh*t to diarrhea with corn nuggets. Westbrook is not worth the hype but he's still hella better player than Maynor.

Looking at the stat sheet today backups what I saw
    Westbrook +/- = +5
    Maynor +/- = -11 and he only played 6 mins. How does anyone get -11 in 6 mins? Not being sarcastic, I'm asking a genuine question.

The stat sheet also shows Ibaka -19 and Perkins -10, which is what I *casually* observed (casual means I don't have it recorded, can't do playbacks and analyze, and I don't have the skillz to do so anyways). I thought Ibaka and Perkins AND Durant were the real bricks in this game. It looked like Westbrook slashing to the rim and getting fouls was the only thing saving Thunder from complete meltdown.

I'm just putting this out there for discussion. Not a Westbrook ball-rider at all, I just want to know why the all the hate? And is there a solution for him? (I don't think so, that's why I'm backing off Thunder for the rest of the playoffs)
    Maynor is a nice change of pace, he shoots well been shooting better than Westbrook and he's looking to pass first. Doesnt make many mistakes either, its a no brainer, he should get more minutes, after all he is your backup point guard.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I think Brooks had the under in Westbrook points in game 2 so he pulled him....lol