luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Dal/OKC Game 2 - Fixed

Didn't you feel they called the tick tack fouls against Dal and no fouls was called for Dirk when he would drive to the lane? Especially at the end of the 1H so OKC would cover the spread and the end of the game?
    And what happened to MarK Cuban? He is always there at the game but I didn't see one shot of him on TV. NBA must have told him he was going to lose this game and he can't stand being there to watch.

coinflipper
    coinflipper's Avatar Become A Pro!

my condolences on your mavericks ticket
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave coinflipper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

luckythansmart

After the 1H, had a feeling the game was fixed. I think it was near the end of the 1H when westbrook drove to the basket and missed and they called a foul. Even the commentators said they didn't see a foul. That confirm it for me. Had Dal for the 1H & game but played OKC 2H.

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat! well..... lets go heat!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I guess game 3 will be fixed for Dallas on Sat then.

PS: The sky is falling

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

More fouls called on OKC than Dallas tonight. OKC shot 26 FT, Dallas shot 24 FT. No fix at all.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

okc earned it, im on mavs series bet, but 4th was all pure basketball not many fouls. thunder made shots.

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Seriously. Do people ever get tired of cryin when their bet/team loses.

luckythansmart

Take your head out of the sand - very naive to think games aren't fixed.
    You dont need to call more fouls just call them when needed or not to call them.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Well I guess game 3 will be fixed for Dallas on Sat then.

PS: The sky is falling
    According to Gore the climate is on fire! Westbrook will be draining fireballs from the
    3 point land and Saturday!
    PS Al Gore is the biggest corrupted politician ever!

mitmur1998

So they are fixed and u still watch them or bet on them. And my head is in the sand. Lol. Ok

luckythansmart

So if your boss don't like you do quit or stay and still work there?

and did I say all games were fixed? All I have to say is look at the end of the 1H.

And yes your head is in the sand if you don't think some games are not fixed - LOL

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasnt on a side but im really beginning to think that the nba is the new wwf and is fixed. From all the fake drama with the Heat and the show they put on for publicity with their big loss streak and the coach saying they were crying in the locker room was all staged. I really miss the old nba and this may be my last season watching, its getting to be to much. Both series are destined to go to 7 and its not because of skill or the competitiveness its for the money. Look both away teams took a game and now when they go home the away team will take a game , get on the right side of the fix..

mitmur1998

Well if u find out which ones are fixed and who is gonna win let us know so we can kill the books. Cheers!

luckythansmart

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I wasnt on a side but im really beginning to think that the nba is the new wwf and is fixed. From all the fake drama with the Heat and the show they put on for publicity with their big loss streak and the coach saying they were crying in the locker room was all staged. I really miss the old nba and this may be my last season watching, its getting to be to much. Both series are destined to go to 7 and its not because of skill or the competitiveness its for the money. Look both away teams took a game and now when they go home the away team will take a game , get on the right side of the fix..

I totally agree you need to be on the right side or see it coming to adjust your play.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    More fouls called on OKC than Dallas tonight. OKC shot 26 FT, Dallas shot 24 FT. No fix at all.
    LOL. I'm glad someone posted it.

No fix at all. The Thunder are good. Did people think they were going to get swept or something?

Dallas played a great game one and Westbrook played horribly and Dallas barely covered. It should be a good series.

mitmur1998

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    LOL. I'm glad someone posted it.

No fix at all. The Thunder are good. Did people think they were going to get swept or something?

Dallas played a great game one and Westbrook played horribly and Dallas barely covered. It should be a good series.

luckythansmart

Quote Originally Posted by mitmur1998 View Post
    Well if u find out which ones are fixed and who is gonna win let us know so we can kill the books. Cheers!

Like I said I made the adjustment on the 2H. I'm sorry you didn't see it coming after the 1H.

Why would I say I lost the 1H & game when I could have just as easily said I was lucky to be on the right side of the fix with this thread?

I'm just pointing it out that it was fixed.
    Dal will win the series, bet that now as the NBA will give one of the 3 games at OKC to DAl. Study the line and it will be the one that doesn't make sense.

mitmur1998

I had no bets today at all. In my opinion Dallas just got beat today. Simple as that.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2507

Dallas got all calls in GM1, OKC got the refs calls in GM2...

mitmur1998

Ummm OKC 26 FT and Dallas 24 FT

luckythansmart

Another tip off was that you didn't see Mark Cuban once going crazy - either he wasn't there or was and he knew it and didn't waste his energy. You always see Mark on TV on all Dal games especially at home games.

mitmur1998

What will the new series price be for takin Dallas

mitmur1998

Quote Originally Posted by luckythansmart View Post
    Another tip off was that you didn't see Mark Cuban once going crazy - either he wasn't there or was and he knew it and didn't waste his energy. You always see Mark on TV on all Dal games especially at home games.
    So you sayin Mark Cuban already knew this games was fixed?

luckythansmart

Ummm OKC 26 FT and Dallas 24 FT

There were many times I head the commentator say they didn't see a foul when it was called on Dal and it should have been a and one when Dirk made the shot but wasn't called. Again it's not how many but when and if needed.

With that said, the games over and the fix done.

On to the next game hopefully it's not fixed. LOL

luckythansmart

What will the new series price be for takin Dallas
    Dont have the line yet but the Mia/Chi series had Mia -300 before game 1.
    When they lost game 1 it went to +115 now they won game 2 it's -210.

It should be the same kind of movement were DAl should be the dog for the series now. If not then it just confirm that game 2 was definitely fixed as they will give back one game to Dal to even it out.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NBA might not be able "fix" games, and that's discounting what control players have over their actions, but they can control the fluidity of the game. But how can you draw the conclusion that game 2 was any more fixed than game 1, I dont need to recant the Dirk Nowitzki ft debacle; you don't believe he was afforded ticky-tack fouls either?

read this: might change your mind how the refs call games in the playoffs. You can't be as naive to believe the games are just won by the "better" team always:
    http://deadspin.com/5567321/tim-dona...ences-a-series , read it. I know Sweetjones considers the refs and that is why I do take his opinion in consideration despite many other intangibles, then again his betpoints are ridiculous aka FTW.

mitmur1998

Quote Originally Posted by luckythansmart View Post
    Dont have the line yet but the Mia/Chi series had Mia -300 before game 1.
    When they lost game 1 it went to +115 now they won game 2 it's -210.

It should be the same kind of movement were DAl should be the dog for the series now. If not then it just confirm that game 2 was definitely fixed as they will give back one game to Dal to even it out.
    You think Dallas is gonna be the dog now. If so I will consider going large on them.

luckythansmart

So you sayin Mark Cuban already knew this games was fixed?
    What did you think the GM of the Timberline think after the Ping Pong ball Draft?
    That said it all. Dont be naive. NBA calls it when it needs to.

mitmur1998

So if the next Dallas home game they show Mark Cuban and he is relaxed and chilling. Will u go big on the Thunder?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Cuban will be ordered to submit a drug test for riods!
    The Guy is all the sudden yolked!
    Oh that is right wealthy older guys are into HGH.

plzkthx
    plzkthx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol did you lose big on this game or something? The sportbooks and the nba are working together!

luckythansmart

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    The NBA might not be able "fix" games, and that's discounting what control players have over their actions, but they can control the fluidity of the game. But how can you draw the conclusion that game 2 was any more fixed than game 1, I dont need to recant the Dirk Nowitzki ft debacle; you don't believe he was afforded ticky-tack fouls either?

read this: might change your mind how the refs call games in the playoffs. You can't be as naive to believe the games are just won by the "better" team always:
    http://deadspin.com/5567321/tim-dona...ences-a-series , read it. I know Sweetjones considers the refs and that is why I do take his opinion in consideration despite many other intangibles, then again his betpoints are ridiculous aka FTW.
    I dont think game 1 was fix for one team or the other to win but game 2, I think it was fixed for OKC. There were fouls called on Dal near the end of the 1H when Dal was up covering the spread when even the commentators didnt see any.
    You article just confirms it. It could be for any reason - to prolong the series or for vegas.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a bet on the Mavs...I am also a huge Mavs homer....game wasn't rigged. OKC hit a bunch of contested jump shots. They won the game fair and square.

luckythansmart

Quote Originally Posted by plzkthx View Post
    lol did you lose big on this game or something? The sportbooks and the nba are working together!
    Read my other posts and the link to the article by jago.

And we will be wiser grasshopper.

12 Last