GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Thunder +200 Under 200

Finally got one right last night with Heat Under... TOday these two just seem real easy... THunder were in game one against the Mavs even though the refs decided to send Dirk to the line a million times and Russell Westbrook looked like he took a payoff going something like 4-15 from the field, which isn't even the worst part it was the 4-8 from the line that was embarassing... ANyway WEstbrook shows up tonight and Thunder should win.

As for the Under, the NBA is no doubt recieving some backlash from the last game they played where over 50% of the total points scored in the game came from the free throw line... It was a boring painful game to watch, basically we watched a freethrow contest... I look for the refs to that them play tonight and be a little more physical to put out a better product to watch rather then stoppages every two seconds.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

with you on the okc moneyline

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

OKC ML is tempting, but experience may send Dallas over the top again. I am still undecided, but best of luck with your plays. Liking the Under better than OKC ML.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas will sweep them. I Dallas and the over teased by 5.

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I like the under a lot. Good luck

Uniondutchmaster
    Uniondutchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

on the under with ya but got burned last game with okc so might stay away from the ML.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

on it!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If they shot another 80FT's then this has no chance.

W/o the FT's this game will go under, but that is up to the refs.

Thunderman
    Thunderman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Really hope we can find an answer for Dirk tonight, but i'm not holding my breath. I would like to see Durant guard Dirk tonight, seems to be our best chance to bother him when he catches the ball in the 15-20 ft range.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirk will not go 36-39 from the field tonight...he didn't even need to have his eyes open to hit the bottom of the net...it was just his night. Tthey needed everyone of the FT's to hold off OKC late. Anyone watching the game and not looking at the score would've thought they Mavs were up by 30.

This game will be probably have less fouls called and more playing so a much lower scoring affair. This DAL ATS streak is amazing though...if you started game1 with $11 and let it roll you would be up about $170k now. I think it ends tonight, but that's just me.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm with you MeanBearPig, its just time for that down night...

rokasar
    rokasar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

jesus.. people, you need to start watching those games with open eyes. Dallas is extra motivated, playing best bball in years and they wont loose tonight for sure. Westbrook is peace of sh.. against Kidd or Barrea. Kidd is too smart and Barrea is too fast for him. And OKC depends on him. If he's having an off night all team falls apart. No one can stop Nowitzki in that team and hes going to have a good night again. Maybe not that good as the last time but average by his standarts. He is the most motivated man on earth right now, hes carrying this team to champions trophy and this is crucial game. He knows, Kidd knows, Marion knows, Terry knows. Everyone knows that. Now or never. OKC could win both games at home with their amazing crowd carrying them.. Its crucial game. And all veterans knows that. Dont risk your money on a bunch of young guys who knows that there is another year.. Just some thoughts..

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by rokasar View Post
    jesus.. people, you need to start watching those games with open eyes. Dallas is extra motivated, playing best bball in years and they wont loose tonight for sure. Westbrook is peace of sh.. against Kidd or Barrea. Kidd is too smart and Barrea is too fast for him. And OKC depends on him. If he's having an off night all team falls apart. No one can stop Nowitzki in that team and hes going to have a good night again. Maybe not that good as the last time but average by his standarts. He is the most motivated man on earth right now, hes carrying this team to champions trophy and this is crucial game. He knows, Kidd knows, Marion knows, Terry knows. Everyone knows that. Now or never. OKC could win both games at home with their amazing crowd carrying them.. Its crucial game. And all veterans knows that. Dont risk your money on a bunch of young guys who knows that there is another year.. Just some thoughts..
    lmao this gets posted every postseason.

J Boom
    J Boom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Mavs tonight! More garbage ball from westbrook- durant can't overcome the hot mess.

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This is the Thunder's best chance to win in Dallas, but the Mavs still win.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watch sports you can clearly see that Dallas is playing probably a little better than normal and there will be some regression at some point. Variance is due to kick in and they will not go undefeated ATS until the end of the playoffs. At no point did OKC really have a chance to win the game the other night yet they were still within striking distance in the final 3min.

Compare the game last night to the game where Dirk gets to the line 24 times and you have to prime examples of the difference the amount of fouls calls makes. Everyone is on Dallas' jock right now because they are this unstoppable force and making people lots of money therefore we're all fans and think Dirk is god. We live in a fishbowl world where we can only remember what happened 5 minutes ago.

OKC is going to look to slow down Dirk and the rest of the DAL offense and will probably play a little harder on the defensive end tonight than normal. I'm also curious how the refs will officiate seeing that the amount of fouls called last game was ridiculous (thank you Joey) and both teams were at the line all night it seemed like. It's really hard to bet against DAL right now but people can't forget how dangerous OKC can be. I really like the under in this one and am indifferent about the side right now.