politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Justify 4 fouls in 46 seconds against the home team.

For all of you idiots making claims that there was nothing shady as far as reffing went tonight. Explain that.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Bulls start getting on a run, up maybe 6 or 7 points. The refs put a stop to it with 4 foul calls in 46 seconds. Explain that.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

wat about the non foul called on asik on wade right under the basket when he got that bloody chin or w/e...and also the possession before that when wade lost the ball and it clearly went off of asik and then went out of bounds..come on man, the bulls just lost that game..blame your MVP Derrick Rose for playing like complete crap and not the refs

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Nope. Tough getting on a roll when you get 4 foul calls in 46 seconds. You're a real moron now man. Truly brought your stupidity to another level even trying to argue that the calls were consistent for both sides.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Miami got the calls but it evened out in the 4th quarter, Bulls definitely got away with a lot of sh*t and that ball was clearly off Asik (who, by the way, has a huge Adam's Apple wtf!).

Bulls played like crap. Boozer didn't show up, Rose looked lethargic and tentative, etc. They just stunk tonight. Give credit to the Heat defense and Lebron's clutch shooting at the end also. This is shaping up to be a great series.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

you know the best way to view this guys threads? While he's on your ignore list that's how. You can read some valuable information, and the garbage gets filtered out.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    wat about the non foul called on asik on wade right under the basket when he got that bloody chin or w/e...and also the possession before that when wade lost the ball and it clearly went off of asik and then went out of bounds..come on man, the bulls just lost that game..blame your MVP Derrick Rose for playing like complete crap and not the refs
    I agree that the bulls just played like crap and couldn't shoot for sh*t, but that wasn't a foul.. Asik went straight up and that was Wade's elbow into Asik's chin.. Just stupid, wasn't close to a foul on Asik.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

games tied at 73-73..lebron stepped up and made the plays, rose didn't..that's all there is to it..defend yourself and call everything that disagrees with you idiots just like you did to the people that thought the heat would win this game and you said there's 0% chance they would with all of your basketball knowledge that you have...get overself and stop crying because you lost one bet...because I know that your still sitting just fine after the successful first couple rounds you had

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Asiks arms were straight up therefore it wasnt a foul

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Yeah because calls are staged in spots. You don't get it. It's all about evening it on the box score... when the call mattered Miami got it.

Biggest joke around.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lebron was on the other team down 0-1.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe it is rigged maybe it is not but I read on nba.com yesterday that the bulls/heat game #1 was the highest rated playoff matches so far this season.

NBA sees the $'s in making it a 7 game series.

SportsPedagogy

as i stated in a previous thread, people were saying the refs werent biased cause they called fouls on the Heat

The Heat had 4 fouls with 6:31 and only had 1 more defensive foul down that stretch. Offensive fouls result in a change of possession, not free throws and do not count toward the bonus.

In the 2nd, the heat got their 4th foul til 1:14 left in the 2nd. Miami had 6 defensive fouls in the 3rd and had 4 called on them with 8:44 seconds left and then nothing down the stretch till a defender landed on Gibson with about 2 mins left. Its amazing how the Bulls started getting out rebounded once they got in foul trouble huh ? im just saying

BTW ... Korvers in and out 3 shot was a killer.

Lebron stepped up and made some good shots, the whole team made good shots as time expired.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Even thinking that was a foul on Asik is unbelievable. Yeah the game was 73-73 because the refs shut the run down in the 2nd quarter. Ridiculous. Close to being done with the NBA. Shit is turning into a stage show these days.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    Even thinking that was a foul on Asik is unbelievable. Yeah the game was 73-73 because the refs shut the run down in the 2nd quarter. Ridiculous. Close to being done with the NBA. Shit is turning into a stage show these days.

Ill say it again.. this guy is a CLOWN

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

It's ok. Learn how to breathe. We all take turns complaining when we loses.

Think of it like blowing hookers. Once you are done, you move on to another hooker without having any of these emotional attachments to it.

So how about it? OKC or Dallas for game 2?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

You can say it a million times. Refute what I'm saying with intelligence, that's where you fail.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Im a fan of the Bulls ... curse since i was a kid, im not betting on this series, thats a bad combo. I do feel the Bulls are the better team. I was worried how the inexperienced team would do, they rocked in game one and i strongly feel they were playing the refs in game 2. As for the OKC/Dallas game 2, I think OKC will cover. Alot of people on the Mavs, but i think Dirk wont have as great of a shooting night as he did last game. I think this one stays close till the end.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Asiks arms were straight up therefore it wasnt a foul
    this one was not a foul, but arms straight up certainly does not mean no foul

pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Bulls start getting on a run, up maybe 6 or 7 points. The refs put a stop to it with 4 foul calls in 46 seconds. Explain that..
    I totally agree with this statement. 4 fouls in 46 sec thats just insane.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

then it puts them in foul trouble, they can't rebound as hard... the whole thing was a joke... anyone refuting it is a blind heat backer... nobody that has watched basketball since the 90's will tell you this game was legit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    It's ok. Learn how to breathe. We all take turns complaining when we loses.

Think of it like blowing hookers. Once you are done, you move on to another hooker without having any of these emotional attachments to it.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

refute the refs winning this game for the heat lb

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

funniest part is it's not even the money... i'm up quite a bit this year and bet only within br/units

what hurts me is the fact i've been in love with this sport since the early 90's/late 80's and it's just not real anymore

pains me to say that

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Didn't bet on the game and not a fan of either team but it was pretty obvious who the refs wanted....pretty sad that some games are like this

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

funniest part is it's not even the money... i'm up quite a bit this year and bet only within br/units

what hurts me is the fact i've been in love with this sport since the early 90's/late 80's and it's just not real anymore

pains me to say that
    Biggest whiner I've seen.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

That's fine. And you're the biggest lebron james dick rider I've ever seen. Be a man and step up and admit it. This wasn't called down the middle and it wasn't even close. You can call me whatever you'd like, anybody with a brain agrees with me. People with no action on the game agree with me. You're probably 12 years old with no knowledge of the game of basketball, and if you're not 12 you're certainly the latter. Lebron must have busted in both of your eyes and sealed them shut, because anybody with sight knows what went on tonight.

TheThreeKings

That's fine. And you're the biggest lebron james dick rider I've ever seen. Be a man and step up and admit it. This wasn't called down the middle and it wasn't even close. You can call me whatever you'd like, anybody with a brain agrees with me. People with no action on the game agree with me. You're probably 12 years old with no knowledge of the game of basketball, and if you're not 12 you're certainly the latter. Lebron must have busted in both of your eyes and sealed them shut, because anybody with sight knows what went on tonight.
    I clearly have a better grasp of basketball than you. This game was not decided by calls tonight. First off, the Bulls simply lacked energy for the vast majority of the game. Second, Lebron made plays and Rose did not...simple as that. Also: Udonis Haslem.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Officiating was fine, put on your tampon and stop whining like a lil B itch.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    I clearly have a better grasp of basketball than you. This game was not decided by calls tonight. First off, the Bulls simply lacked energy for the vast majority of the game. Second, Lebron made plays and Rose did not...simple as that. Also: Udonis Haslem.
    Yes it was all because of udonis haslem that the heat won, wow

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

dallas got more calls last night

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    dallas got more calls last night
    Dirk worked his ass off to draw them, and so did the heat today.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Yes it was all because of udonis haslem that the heat won, wow
    Did you watch the game? He had as much impact on the game as anyone, especially in the third quarter.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Who is Udonis Haslem? Was he one of the refs?

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

justify it.

12 Last