bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

both these updated series prices look tempting

heres the updated series prices on these two series right now. i think theres alot of value with both the heat and the spurs.

Dallas Mavericks -124
    San Antonio Spurs +114

Miami Heat +102
    New Jersey Nets -112

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I love the Spurs line. Spurs lost home court, so what, they may still win in 5.

I'm more iffy on the Heat line. Nets are blazing late inthe season, while Miami just seems apathetic and sluggish, even with some infighting. Gary Payton is a cancer, Wade is frustrated with allof these geezers that can't run up and down the court anymore. Shaq never had any passion and already has 3 rings, what is he playing for? A Heat early vacation wouldn't surpise me. Money on the Heat would be nervous money for me.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Stupidly I bet the Spurs at -210 yesterday before their game. Oh well, its not like the Mavs are all of the sudden going to live up to expectations. Spurs in 6.

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are the Mavs favored over the Spurs?

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

because they have homecourt advantage right now in a close to pickem series

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I don't know if you guys have been watching the same series I have, but I think the Mavericks are just the better team. Surprisingly, they're at least the Spurs' equal defensively, and the most unstoppable player in the series has been Josh Howard.
    If Parker doesn't return to full health, the Spurs may not win another game.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Second to what Razz said. Mavericks are looking much stronger team right right now and is my pick to win it all this season.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Spurs are playing like crap, but like every other great team they will find their way.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dave11486
    Spurs are playing like crap, but like every other great team they will find their way.
    Great teams always do and that's why I jumped on the new series price. I have the Spurs winning in 7.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Well, I don't know if you guys have been watching the same series I have, but I think the Mavericks are just the better team. Surprisingly, they're at least the Spurs' equal defensively, and the most unstoppable player in the series has been Josh Howard.
    If Parker doesn't return to full health, the Spurs may not win another game.
    I haven't been watching the series. I'm just reading boxscores, barely following the NBA. Just in case you guys are using my opinions to formulate actual real money wagers.

Since Razz is on the Mavs for the series, I'm not playing it at all. I respect Razz too much.