FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Can the Heat actually win game 2? Or any game in chicago?

From what the first game told us, the bulls bench is way deeper and just flat out 10 times better than miami's. Now I know you can't count out D wade and Lebron on the same team. Hell even Bosh looks like he came to play for this series, although lebron and D wade forgot to bring their intensity for game 1. I have to say the match up issues at the center position, mainly effecting the heats ability to rebound and neither get or defend against 2nd chance points is the deciding factor. In my opinion after watching the mavericks run wild on the thunder and the bulls run wild on the heat, it's looking like a mavs bulls final with a little showdown between dirty dirk and the MVP rose. That will be one hell of a finals, and I will be very happy to see some fresh faces fighting for the championship.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Mia can take game 5, then win in 6, or lose in 7....sounds strange but just my thoughts...

FindTheLock

you might be right, I am just looking at these two teams (Mavs and bulls) and it looks to me like they are on a mission. Would be nice to see them collide to be honest. I am a magic fan so i don't have a horse in the race, but from an unbiased perspective these two teams look like they are playing the best ball at the right time.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

I guess we have the answer to this question. It was must win for the Heat and they played like it. Hard-nosed eastern conference basketball tonight...

FindTheLock

yeah they played very well tonight.