CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

A Tim Donaghy thought on the Heat/Bulls

Tim Donaghy
    Chicago vs Miami, look for Noah to be hit with some early fouls.

http://www.facebook.com/donaghytim

Should be interesting...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its amazing that there are people that still don't think the NBA is rigged. God bless Tim Donaghy

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I can't open that link on my phone for some reason...can you explain what he says. Thanks

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

can you copy + paste what he said about Noah?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

all he says is look for noah to get hit with early fouls

FindTheLock

he's also predicting miami to win the series from collusion apparently, judging by his anti-bulls officiating comments. I think he picked the Celtics losing and lakers losing beforehand as well. Guy wasn't even the KingPin in the fixes, but he sure blew the final whistle lol

chantrain

great, way to depress me

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i like someones comment "miami has players playing that wouldn't even get off the bench on kentucky. No bench, no pg, its over" hahahaha

PRetty interesting reading his other posts. Some people elaborate that the NBA wants this series to go 7 ... wouldnt they havent wanted the Lakers game to go 7 as well ? he called Gasol a stiff LMAO

chantrain

If Noah gets in early foul trouble, we'll bring in Asik. If Asik gets into foul trouble, we'll bring in Kurt Thomas. I'm not worried.

refs can only influence the game if the game is close...if we outplay them thoroughly like we did in game 1 I don't see what even crooked refs can do about it...am I wrong?

FindTheLock

I'm neutrally observing these games since the magic sucked it up in the first round, and I must admit the officiating in the earlier rounds seemed much more biased than it has lately. I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA wanted to see Miami move on over the bulls, but the bulls have a huge market so having the NBA MVP going to the finals isn't a bad second option. I wouldn't worry about the fix until something really shady happens. Right now both the lakers and celtics are gone, so we might get an evenly officiated East and West finals for a change.