politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    Anyone wanna comment on what Ive said leading up to the game.....And no I dont think the series is automatically over because of game one. I however did pick the Bulls in 5 games because of what you seen last night. Great team D and rebounding vs NO DEPTH. I dont care what you say Wade and Lebron were tired last night. Bulls were all over the floor and on the floor at all times. Bulls were challenging shots above the rim from all positions like they havent played before...esp against the Cs. Bulls were dunking on top of them from and on any position...like they havent played before esp against the Cs. Heat are a year or two away because of the pieces they have around the big 3. And in all actuality in my opinion its gonna be hard for that Heat team because the big 3 are all so similar. When Boston formed their "big 3" it was good cuz you had Paul who can get his shot and drive at any time...you got a spot up shooter to spread the D and you got a DEFENSIVE and versitile presence in the paint. None of the Heat big 3 can shoot like that....period. Bosh is not a presence hes just a solid player. And Wade and Lebron are extremely similar in their games and how to guard them. Put em both on the same floor and the Bulls can make that floor small and hard to score on for anyone. Good luck
    Stopped reading after a sentence because I'm too high to get emotionally committed. I've been calling the Bulls out all year. Either them or the C's. Bulls will win the chip. I'm from New York. Rose is the next best thing to Jordan but will never be him but people will compare the two with much contradiction. Jordan defines an era and key part in my life and is a huge reason for my love for basketball. Jordan is God to you mortal men.

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with a lot of it but D Rose, as I agree he wont be Mike, is gonna be somethin jus as special and the fact he is from Chicago is gonna be somethin you dont see other than Lebron. And look how well Lebron did with that one...he coulda been on basically this team. We might not of got Korver or Brewer not sure.

First 12