goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

20* Bulls To Win The Series + 165 !!!

FIRST OF..NOT A HOMER PLAY..I WOULD BET AGAINST A FAMILY MEMBER IF IT MEANT WINNING A WAGER

THIS IS HOW I SEE THE SERIES:

FIRST OFF ..NO ONE CAN GUARD ROSE 1 ON 1..NO ONE.. NOT ONE PERSON IN THE LEAGUE...SO ONCE HE BEATS HIS GUY OR THE DOUBLE TEAM ITS UP TO THE BIG GUYS IN THE PAINT TO STOP HIM , BLOCK HIS SHOTS, AND KNOCK HIM DOWN

IF HE DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING TO THE RIM AGAINST ATLANTA WHO HAD : JOSH SMITH , HORFORD PACHULIA , COLLINS....HOW IS MIAMI GOING TO STOP THEM ??

WHO DO THEY HAVE IN THE PAINT ? JOEL ANTHONY , BOSH AND BIG Z WHO COULD ROTATE IN TIME TO STOP MY 5 YR OLD NIECE ??

ANOTHER REASON I LIKE THE BULLS...THEY WILL DOMINATE INSIDE AND ON THE BOARDS

THEY HAVE: NOAH , BOOZER , ASHIK , TAJ GIBSON , AND EVEN THE OLD MAN KURT THOMAS ... THE FIRST 4 GUYS I MENTIONED COULD GRAN 10-14 REBOUNDS A GAME !!
    AS A MATER OF FACT IF YOU PRO RATED MINUTES ASHIK WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LEADING REBOUNDER IN THE NBA

BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE SITUATION , THIS MEANS LEBRON AND WADE WILL HAVE TO CRASH THE BOARDS HARD... THIS WILL WEAR ON THEM AND TIRE THEM OUT AS THE SERIES PROGRESSES

THE BULLS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PLAYOFFS ARE NOT THE REAL BULLS TEAM THAT PLAYED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. ALL NBA TEAMS GO THRU GOOD STREAKS WHERE THEY PLAY GREAT OR STREAKS WHERE THEY PLAY BAD..USUALLY LASTS 5-10 GAMES. THERE WAS A 10 GAME PERIOD IN MARCH WERE THEY BULLS WERE BEATING EVERYONE BY 20-30 POINTS A GAME....IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE THAT GOOD OR THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT AGAINST MIAMI....BUT I THINK THE BULLS WERE CAUGHT PLAYING SOME BAD BASKETBALL AND WERE ON A BAD STREAK IN THE LAST 2 ROUNDS OF THE PLAYOFFS...AND THEY STILL WON THEIR SERIES EASILY

FINALLY PRESSURE... DID YOU SEE HOW MIAMI CELEBRATED WHEN THEY BEAT THE CELTICS... ARE THEY CONTENT WITH THAT ? SEEMED TO ME THE EXHALED AND WERE PLAYING WITH ALOT OF PRESSURE AND WEIGHT ON THEIR SHOULDERS. THIS WONT CHANGE. NOBODY EXPECTED THE BULLS TO WIN OVER 50 GAMES THIS YR.. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND PLAY AS A TEAM...UNTIL MIAMI WINS AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP THEY WILL HAVE ALL THE PRESSURE IN THE WORLD ON THEM

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING MIAMI HAS 3 OF THE TOP 20 PLAYERS IN THE NBA AND 2 OF THE TOP 5...WHERE THE BULLS ONLY HAVE ROSE....MY ANSWER IS DID YOU SEE THE TEAMS JORDAN WON CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH..OTHER THAN PIPPEN , AND GRANT THE TEAM TALENTLESS... SOME OF THE WORST ROSTERS 1-12 TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP... AND THEY WON 6 OF THEM

SO IN CLOSING...

1) THERE IS NOT A MAN ALIVE THAT CAN GUARD ROSE AND MIAMI DOESN'T HAVE THE BIGS IN THE LANE TO STOP HIM WHEN HE ATTACKS THE RIM

2) HUGE ADVANTAGE FOR THE BULLS INSIDE

3) HUGE ADVANTAGE FOR THE BULLS REBOUNDING

4) NO PRESSURE ON THE BULLS AND ALL THE PRESSURE IN THE WORLD ON MIAMI

5) PUBLIC PERCEPTION.... BULLS LOOKED LIKE SHIT SO FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS STRUGGLING AGAINST INDIANA AND ATLANTA...MIAMI BEAT BOSTON IN 5 = VALUE !!!

6) MIAMI PLAYS GREAT "D" BUT THE BULLS PLAY BETTER "D"

7) MUCH DEEPER AND BETTER BENCH

8) LEBRON AND WADE WILL WEAR DOWN HAVING TO PLAY D AND REBOUND

DON'T BE SCARED PULL THE TRIGGER

gl

xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know man you make it seem like a lock I could see heat winning this in 5

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People are seriously underestimating the Bulls in this series. Atlanta had no wing players who could guard LeBron or Wade, the Bulls have some great perimeter defenders in Bogans, Deng, and Brewer.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This is the worst analysis I've ever seen.

You know absolutely nothing about basketball. What an amature writeup.

Miami wins in 5.

king9
    king9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    1) THERE IS NOT A MAN ALIVE THAT CAN GUARD ROSE
    so bulls have 1 unguardable player, heat have 2...love this line of reasoning you got there and how that is some kind of advantage over the heat. two is greater than one

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Miami wins in 5.

HEY CLOWN

EXPLAIN WHO I FINISHED 200 GAMES OVER .500 FOR THE YEAR IN THE NBA INCLUDING A 96-40 RUN

I WAS THE BEST NBA CAPPER ON THIS FORUM ALL YR LONG INCLUDING SWEET JONES AND OTHERS

AND YOUR ASS IS THE JOKE OF THE FORUM LOSING 25 OF YOUR LAST 26

GET LOST YOU FUKING DOUCHBAG

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by king9 View Post
    so bulls have 1 unguardable player, heat have 2...love this line of reasoning you got there and how that is some kind of advantage over the heat. Two is greater than one
    and 12 is better than 3 !!!

But then again... That sharks bet...i see u didnt come back into the thread after they won

go away square boy

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This is the worst analysis I've ever seen. You know absolutely nothing about basketball. What an amature writeup. Miami wins in 5.
    I would say you're more than a little off base with this statement...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Like I said you can pick a play but you don't know shit about basketball as far as series' go. You act like Rose is going to single-handedly beat the Heat- thats not how the playoffs work. Your analysis is also bias because you never mentioned Wade/James playoff numbers against the Bulls in the past. You also failed to mention the inexperience of the Bulls, another bias part. Your only looking for positives as to why Chicago will win.

When I've written my writeups in the pass, I will take the time to mention that while no one can guard Rose 1 on 1, combinations of different defenders such as Chalmers, Wade, Lebron will make it difficult for him at the least. Additionally, I will mention things like Chicago has a signficant advantage with their Bigs in the paint.

You fail to mention any advantages the Heat have over the Bulls, which are MANY

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

lets go bULLS!!! lets go BULLS!

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why GG, why...?! Don't curse my Heat with your 20* voodoo. I feel you may be off on this one.

Still I have a CHI Win East Future for 2 units @ 2.70 after seeing they would be playing Atlanta, and MIA playing Boston - guess I will let it ride, but I won't be sad if I lose it!

king9
    king9's Avatar Become A Pro!

But then again... That sharks bet...i see u didnt come back into the thread after they won
    lol you GUESSED right i'm sure you'll go far guessing hockey winners. you're small potatoes, you bet very small

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

right now mia is playing better ball. its hard to go against mia, should be close series but i think mia wins.

apalm8
    Hello friends, Jim Nantz.
    apalm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

I'm tailing you on this one I like the play a lot.

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Def a good series. BetUs is offering Chi for +155. I'll put in 1 unit.

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by king9 View Post
    lol you guessed right i'm sure you'll go far guessing hockey winners. You're small potatoes, you bet very small

if it was a guess i wouldnt have posted it

i dont give a flying fuk about what anyone in the forum thinks.... But small potatoes ??

Lmao

my 1 units = $ 100

other have questined me and owners of other forums i trust have gone into my offshore accts and verifued what i play

but honestly wheather you or anyone else believe the amounts i play...i dont give a fuk

at the end of the day my bank accts , my balance in the offshore , and my wallet is all that maters

so go ahead and call me small potatoes

goldengreek

Like I said you can pick a play but you don't know shit about basketball as far as series' go. You act like Rose is going to single-handedly beat the Heat- thats not how the playoffs work. Your analysis is also bias because you never mentioned Wade/James playoff numbers against the Bulls in the past. You also failed to mention the inexperience of the Bulls, another bias part. Your only looking for positives as to why Chicago will win.

When I've written my writeups in the pass, I will take the time to mention that while no one can guard Rose 1 on 1, combinations of different defenders such as Chalmers, Wade, Lebron will make it difficult for him at the least. Additionally, I will mention things like Chicago has a signficant advantage with their Bigs in the paint.

You fail to mention any advantages the Heat have over the Bulls, which are MANY

WADES PLAYOFF #'s aginst the bulls ?? from when ? 5 yrs ago when not a single player on the bulls roster was on the team...lmao

BRO... I WIN...WAS THE BEST NBA CAPPER ON THIS FORUM PERIOD

YOU ARE THE JOKE OF THE ENTIRE FORUM

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD AND STFU

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think Heat win in 6. Chicago is going to have a lot of trouble scoring in this series.

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

WADES PLAYOFF #'s aginst the bulls ?? from when ? 5 yrs ago when not a single player on the bulls roster was on the team...lmao

BRO... I WIN...WAS THE BEST NBA CAPPER ON THIS FORUM PERIOD

YOU ARE THE JOKE OF THE ENTIRE FORUM

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD AND STFU
    I agree. I tailed GG since I started going to this site. NFL and NBA.
    I don't know him but this guy is good.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I'm with you GG. I don't bet series but I like the idea of hedging so I'm going to try out some hedging if I needed to with the Chicago/heat series.

My first time playing series so show me the ropes if you decided to make a move on hedging and what not. I'm still learning from you and them other greats.....

Speedy88

GG, since your taking Chicago to win the series, I'm assuming your taking Chicago -2 today?

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

The Bulls will be favorites in their home games but are plus money for the series. Its value at least regardless of the handicapping angles.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

agree that taking bulls is good value wise..although value is value, heat will most likely still win this series..don't see how you can assume that the bulls will all of a sudden play like they did in the regular season, they've looked terrible in the playoffs and now face their toughest opponent yet by far...DWade is probably the best matchup wise that any team in the league can stick on D.Rose, he can't guard him, but he can contain him...Rose has a vastly improved jumper but he's shown that consistently it's not always there. one thing the Bulls have going for them is that they should dominate the paint like they did in the reg. season, it's really the only reason that stood out as the difference between them in the their games, besides bosh's terrible shooting night..one final thing is that ROSE Plays ZEROOOO defense out on the floor..they won't be able to stop a rolling heat team, bulls win game 1 and game 5, heat in 6
    Last edited by $Burm$; 05-15-11 at 04:55 PM.

goldengreek

MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD TILL THE SERIES IS OVER

I DONT CARE IF THE BULLS ARE UP 2-0 , DOWN 2-0 , UP 3-1 , DOWN 3-1

ILL SEE YOU GUYS WHEN THE SERIES IS OVER

FOLLOW / FADE / IGNORE

gl

Speedy88

MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD TILL THE SERIES IS OVER I DONT CARE IF THE BULLS ARE UP 2-0 , DOWN 2-0 , UP 3-1 , DOWN 3-1 ILL SEE YOU GUYS WHEN THE SERIES IS OVER FOLLOW / FADE / IGNORE gl
    Greek, you like Chicago -2 and under tonight?

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Greek, you like Chicago -2 and under tonight?
    Ill be on the bulls...dont know how big.. and not sure about total yet

Speedy88

I don't like betting on series, but I really like Chicago at home tonight. I think D Rose makes a statement as to why he is MVP, and not LeBron or Wade.

Anyone know if Bibby will be starting for the Heat, or are they going to switch to Chalmers?

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I think the rebounding numbers will be key. I see a big advantage for the bulls with boozer and noah against bosh and joel anthony

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Love the play GG. Good luck I have 3x on it myself. Really like the Bulls to come out strong tonight. Bulls played big in big games all year. Heat just won there title beating a banged up Celtics team. They dont have the depth to matchup with Chicago. Chicagos bench will destroy there bench production and I think that will be huge key to this series.

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You say no one can guard Rose... well what players on Indiana or Atlanta could really guard him? And he shot terribly from the field. They can throw Chalmers, Wade, and LeBron on him. That's three different players with different defensive strengths to give him a tough time. Don't think Indiana or Atlanta had that capability.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Great play with a lot of value! Don't underestimate this Bulls team!

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Good luck. I like the value in the Bulls play as well.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Goodluck.

I would love to see LeBron cry off the court again.

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Miami wins in 5.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

da bulls

12 Last