CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Say GOODNIGHT Chicago

The King will be guarding little Rosie today.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiam...p-lebron-james

Miami in 6. Take it to the bank and deposit it.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be a good one

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

"He’s quicker than me," says James, who finished third to Rose in this year's MVP voting, and points out that Rose can "go around anyone in this league. Jeff Teague is one of the quickest guys we have in this league and D-Rose can get around him at times."

BULLieve

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

heat going all the way

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    "He’s quicker than me," says James, who finished third to Rose in this year's MVP voting, and points out that Rose can "go around anyone in this league. Jeff Teague is one of the quickest guys we have in this league and D-Rose can get around him at times." BULLieve
    LeBron is beying coy. LeBron makes Rose look like a little dwarf and has the stamina to check him all game.

This is not going to end well for Chicago.
    Last edited by CMNoney; 05-15-11 at 01:32 AM.

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6svi0EjrI .....so you wanna get a preview of that bedtime story. Its Rose rockin the baby to sleep crossin him over whenever he wants and doing whatever he wants with him. with the game on the line. If Lebron is on Rose the MVP will exploit it.

Tallcash21

Rose will turn Lebron around with his moves....dont be surprised if you see Chalmers get dropped like Wade dropped Ray Allen.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6svi0EjrI .....so you wanna get a preview of that bedtime story. Its Rose rockin the baby to sleep crossin him over whenever he wants and doing whatever he wants with him. with the game on the line. If Lebron is on Rose the MVP will exploit it.
    ??? LeBron stayed with him that entire play. Not LeBron's fault Wade left his man trying to go for the steal. That was a bad play by Wade.

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

The Bulls will win game one. It doesn't matter who is going to guard Rose, he will do what he always does anyway.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls in 7!

Tallcash21

Yea first crossover I found on Lebron, there are others where he spins him and drops many other better defenders. Point is thats and example of Lebron staying in front and Derrick doing what he wants anyways. He has way too many moves, shots and counters for Lebron to guard him. There will be bigger mismatches everywhere else if Lebrons soul focus is on Rose.

Tallcash21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6svi0EjrI dropping tyreke evans....its ridiculous to think "say goodnight" Chicago cuz of that article and thinking Lebron will lock him down.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Yea first crossover I found on Lebron, there are others where he spins him and drops many other better defenders. Point is thats and example of Lebron staying in front and Derrick doing what he wants anyways. He has way too many moves, shots and counters for Lebron to guard him. There will be bigger mismatches everywhere else if Lebrons soul focus is on Rose.
    Oh really? Wouldn't that mean someone not named Derrick Rose would have to create a shot off the dribble? Who else on the Bulls can do that? Honestly you are so delusionally obsessed with your team it's becoming a bit funny.

Tallcash21

Um actually with Rose bein able to go around Lebron as even he refers to being slower than him...Rose wont have to shoot and can create shots for other people with the dribble and where he can get on the floor and draw help from players so its easier shots. Keep tryin tho. Yes its my team but if you know basically the Bulls have the advantage for alot of reasons. No delusions about it.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tallcash are you trying to convince yourself or others?, sounds like the former to me, you sound scared of the heat.

Tallcash21

It will also take Lebron away from rebounding if he is guarding Derrick, which I might wanna get under control cuz if there is one thing you can take from the regular season...the Bulls always outrebounded the Heat pretty significantly. If we gettin offensive boards cuz Lebron is all over Rose worried about where hes at then its gonna lead to easy shots as well. But you know me Im just delusional and know nothin about the game. Lebrons probably their 2nd leading rebounder besides that bum Bosh which wont rebound with the likes of Noah and Booz, or Omer and Taj when they in lol

Tallcash21

Im convinced obviously jus really bored actually. Know we have the possibility of losing but definitely not scared. I dont get on these things that much cuz I jus bet but this happens to be my team that Im betting on this time, and with good reason so Im gonna talk

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Miami loses in 6.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

miami no way will lose to chicago they have more talented guys

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

all I'll say is that in a week or so they'll be known as the Miami Beat and CHI will preparing for another series

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Um actually with Rose bein able to go around Lebron as even he refers to being slower than him...Rose wont have to shoot and can create shots for other people with the dribble and where he can get on the floor and draw help from players so its easier shots. Keep tryin tho. Yes its my team but if you know basically the Bulls have the advantage for alot of reasons. No delusions about it.
    Rose has not had great success against Lebron. Also, you said Lebron on Rose will cause big mismatches elsewhere. Problem is, none of the other Bulls can create their own shots. What good is a mismatch then?

If you think the Bulls go into this matchup with the advantage you are sorely mistaken.

Tallcash21

Youll see what I mean after the first half.

Tallcash21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYyys...eature=related watch the score if anyone actually watches this. Rose can win a game whenever he wants.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Everybody here loved Boston against Miami and the Celtics were fortunate to win even the one game.

Now everyone loves Miami which means you can bank on the Bulls.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think we will see the Derrick take things to the next level, he's ready to assume the 'weight of Chicago on his shoulders' now and this is his time

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Chicago in 6

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

bulls will win 2 games.. thats it, heat got this series easy

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a sweep for Miami. I don't like either team, if the games were called right down the line Chicago would not even be here.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is such a HUGE public favorite, against the #1 bulls, that their destiny to lose is already written... gl

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    ??? LeBron stayed with him that entire play. Not LeBron's fault Wade left his man trying to go for the steal. That was a bad play by Wade.
    However it demonstrates exactly why Rose is such a challenge for the Heat. Every time he can draw the help defense on a drive and kick or the double team up high, the Heat will be playing into Rose's hands. The Bulls play their best ball when Rose uses his speed to disrupt their opponent's defensive assignments and create space for Boozer/Deng/Korver/Bogans to get good looks on a catch and shoot. It spreads the defense and allows for offensive rebounding and second chance points. If you see the Bulls getting these Orebs and Rose racking up assists, the Heat are in trouble.

It would be a better sign for the Heat to allow Rose 40 points and 5 assists in a game than 25 points and 10+ assists because they would be forcing him to make tough shots himself and thereby prevent these other guys from really getting into rhythm. That's how the Heat can win the series.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Everybody here loved Boston against Miami and the Celtics were fortunate to win even the one game. Now everyone loves Miami which means you can bank on the Bulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Miami is such a HUGE public favorite, against the #1 bulls, that their destiny to lose is already written... gl
    i like your angles

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

DRose under 7.5 assists on pinnacle also nice odds Lets cash in suicidekings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Should be interesting

The King is a very good defender

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

This will be a great series, and the start of a new rivalry.

Degenerate
    Degenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

I like the Heat to take the series in six.

1234 Last