dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

under? chi/mia

i think lebron just called it

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I don't get it. Please explain.

I am leaning over based on the value created by the line drop and "first game of the series goes over trend."

skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron said that it would be a low scoring affair on espn. i just don't see how it can be below 181 though. that in and of itself is a pretty low number given that hawks and bulls almost went over in game 5 when hawks shot 30% in that fourth quarter. we all know that bulls and heat would run the floor given the chance for a breakaway. they aren't like the hawks who pull back and pretty much use all of the 24 seconds on the shot clock

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

don't underestimate the heat on defense, that is their forte

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both of these teams generate steals and fastbreak points off of their solid defense. Playing against tough defensive teams often leads to making the extra pass and high percentage shooting (if less total shots). I would lean over in this game, but the FTs could decide it so to me the total isn't a strong play.

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

both great defensive teams but at the same time u got wade lebron and rose who can get hot and light it up. coin toss

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

There will be better spots for the under down the road in this series. This first game has some value and factors pointing over.