Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taj and Omer would be the 4th and 5th best players on the heat..

I kinda was thinkin about this as a joke but its fairly true and funny that no one will agree. Plus they gonna need help on the boards and a back up center like Omer if they gonna win this series.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls are a true team... Heat are a joke, a mere suggestion of what a team should be.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

also love how heat backers ignore how deep the bulls bench is

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Our depth and rebounding abilities with our several big men will be the key to this series. That and Luol cutting to the basket to help balance the defense against Rose... If Boozer doesn't play soft we have a very good chance... I'm so nervous and anxious for this series to get underway...

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

But your second best player, isn't even a top 25... Top 3 Heat players are top 20. Top 2 are top 5...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    But your second best player, isn't even a top 25... Top 3 Heat players are top 20. Top 2 are top 5...
    It's not an individual game, doesn't work that way. It's a team game. Bulls are a TEAM, with a coach that has all on the same page. Miami is two stars and a bunch of guys playing with them with a coach that has little respect.

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not an individual game, doesn't work that way. It's a team game. Bulls are a TEAM, with a coach that has all on the same page. Miami is two stars and a bunch of guys playing with them with a coach that has little respect.
    Shouldn't your first sentence be directed at owner of this thread? Of course not, because that would require you to be objective. But anyway, Miami squad is made up of 3 all stars and role players. The Bulls squad is made up of 1 all star and role players... Sounds like they both have a TEAM to me...

Btw, it takes a TEAM to beat Boston....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Shouldn't your first sentence be directed at owner of this thread? Of course not, because that would require you to be objective. But anyway, Miami squad is made up of 3 all stars and role players. The Bulls squad is made up of 1 all star and role players... Sounds like they both have a TEAM to me...

Btw, it takes a TEAM to beat Boston....
    So that's it, every player is either an all-star or a role player? Interesting take.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

depth means nothing at this stage.......8 man rotations the rest of the way

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So that's it, every player is either an all-star or a role player? Interesting take.
    Let's just keep this between the Bulls & Heat. The Bulls have a franchise player in Rose, and role players surrounding him. The Heat have 3 stars, and role players.. That's the situation with the Bulls and Heat..

Tallcash21

I own this thread and sleep sometimes.....Bosh is not top 20...EVER

Tallcash21

And what kinda team did it take to beat Boston? Did you watch that series. Boston couldnt move and had nearly less depth than the Heat, plus a one armed point guard since Wade decided to tackle him after getting ripped by him. The Bulls are Boston times 5...Bibby, Jones, Zydrunas, none of them would play for the Bulls, not a min. Chalmers is nothing and neither is the undersized center in Anthony. That leaves Bosh....which will be taken out of this series worse than he was with Boston. Finally we reach the two stars and yes they are great but they need more help to beat this team with their defense. Have fun cheerin for two guys with no coach.

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    And what kinda team did it take to beat Boston? Did you watch that series. Boston couldnt move and had nearly less depth than the Heat, plus a one armed point guard since Wade decided to tackle him after getting ripped by him. The Bulls are Boston times 5...Bibby, Jones, Zydrunas, none of them would play for the Bulls, not a min. Chalmers is nothing and neither is the undersized center in Anthony. That leaves Bosh....which will be taken out of this series worse than he was with Boston. Finally we reach the two stars and yes they are great but they need more help to beat this team with their defense. Have fun cheerin for two guys with no coach.
    Well now that I see you are not serious anymore, there is no reason for me to respond to any of those statements you just made......

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This tallcash guy is hilarious.

Tallcash21

Feel free to bump and quote anything I say about this series I could honestly care less. Know more than yal and will have much more bet on it. Bulls match up well with the Heat with a much better coach, way more depth, more size in the front court, and unstoppable point guard......etc ....etc...

Tallcash21

You guys see that much of Bosh in Toronto to jus know hes gonna have a break out series against this Bulls team when hes already gone 1-18 against them. One of the worst games by anyone in 20 years....

Tallcash21

I just love how everyone on here says THREE stars when Bosh is avg. Hes made fun of on espn because of real opinions leaving him out of that whole three star talk. But no one will say the Bulls have two stars, either one being Deng or Booz....Booz is jus as good as Bosh neither to me are "stars" but Deng is no joke and will hold his own defensively on Lebron. Even Bogans will be able to guard Lebron successfully at times with the way the Bulls play team D.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

You are one funny guy.

Tallcash21

Appreciate it jus not sure whats gonna be funny for the Heat backers when all this starts to show true. And have yet to see any of your in depth capping on how the Heat jus dominate with all 8 of their guys.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You keep insulting Spoelstra time and time again, yet any coach in the league will tell you how much they respect the job he's done and that he's one of the better coaches in the league.

Tallcash21

Ive never heard or read that anywhere. I just know what I see and anytime you hear him talk its "stay tuned". I know his experience is nothing compared to Thibs. Hes not known for his strategy, defensive mind, or anything like that. And with that team and those two players I dont see them deferring to Spo in their first year with him under the pressure. Which coach did you hear that from?

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rather have Bulls top 4 (Rose, Noah, Boozer, Deng) then Miami top 3

ShogunRua
    Update Status

I am not a 'Heat backer' btw...I don't have a strong opinion on who wins the series. But, the points you are bringing up to support your picks are ridiculous.

TheThreeKings

Ive never heard or read that anywhere. I just know what I see and anytime you hear him talk its "stay tuned". I know his experience is nothing compared to Thibs. Hes not known for his strategy, defensive mind, or anything like that. And with that team and those two players I dont see them deferring to Spo in their first year with him under the pressure. Which coach did you hear that from?
    Spo is absolutely considered a defensive mind. Welcome to the NBA. He also has the backing of one of the greatest coaches and basketball minds in history.

Tallcash21

Pat Riley backs him for now..

TheThreeKings

Pat Riley backs him for now..
    Pat Riley has backed him for years. You don't get an NBA head coaching position at that age without having played in the league easily...

Tallcash21

Hes been with the Heat and around Pat Riley for 15 years, yea Riley backs him it dont mean hes got what it takes to win in this series.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I really like Omer "Linguine" Asik. (Google "Chef from Ratatoulie" He has big game mindset. Most people forget, Hes won Championships in the Turkish League and he lead the Turkish National team to the FIBA 2010 finals against U.S.A. Hes a defensive machine. It may not always appear in stats, but he forces players to rethink their gameplan. Atlanta was attacking the Rim at will, so the Bulls brought in Asik and it forced Atlanta to settle for their Jump shots. When those jump shots dont fall, he is their for the Boards. He is also athletic enough to hussle up and down court. He doesnt have that killer instinct on offense down low yet, but he is a very smart player, he is constantly looking to see where D-Rose wants to go and setting a pick to open the lane. He could very well be the X factor for the Bulls. But the Bulls have a bench full of X factors, anyone of them can step up and be the Robin to D-Roses Batman. Korver made huge 3's to beat the Pacers in games 1 and 2, then nailed 2 big ones to put the Bulls back in it in game 3. Boozer closed out the Hawks in Game 6 thanks to Gibsons big game in game 5. This is a great team with young evolving players. This wil be a great series. Bulls in 7. Each team wins a road game

Tallcash21

Pretty sure Omer had 18 blocks in a game in his Turkish league...and I know thats not the NBA and all that but I dont care who you are if you block 18 shots in a game your big and know what your doin. And you make a good point that even if he doesnt block shots he changes the hell out of them and is always in good position.

Tallcash21

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    I am not a 'Heat backer' btw...I don't have a strong opinion on who wins the series. But, the points you are bringing up to support your picks are ridiculous.
    Which points have been so ridiculous..that I think Bosh is awful would be the closest one to ridiculous if at all.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I love his nickname "The Turkish Hammer".

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I love his nickname "The Turkish Hammer".

Were pulling for Linguine lol

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls win easily in 6

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    You keep insulting Spoelstra time and time again, yet any coach in the league will tell you how much they respect the job he's done and that he's one of the better coaches in the league.
    the **** are you talking about, a few months ago heat fans were running around with "fire spo" banners in their sigs. Heat fans are fickle.

chantrain

Tallcash is right btw on almost everything he's said

12 Last