lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

not sure abotu asik

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of people arent for some reason but got a feeling Lebron and Wade will be sayin the same thing the All NBA center Al Hofford did after the series "The thing that is underrated about them is the depth of their team, they just wear on you" Appreciate the props chain.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

How easy is it to find a young, healthy, 7foot center who defends well and moves his feet well in the NBA? yeah, not very,

That's Asik in a nutshell

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    How easy is it to find a young, healthy, 7foot center who defends well and moves his feet well in the NBA? yeah, not very,

That's Asik in a nutshell
    Asik plays different from your typical 7'0 footer. He looks and plays bigger. Seems like he's 7'3. Very wide base and long arms but he moves well. He challenges everything and is very hard to shoot over. He has a bit of a mean streak too. He isn't overwhelmingly strong but he is definitely not soft. His value is far more than the boxscore can show. On defense he alters shots and on offense he sets killer screens.

Tallcash21

Ding ding ding

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Tallcash is right btw on almost everything he's said
    yea pretty much. We have seen the "big 3" score 70 points combined before and still lose a game, this is a team sport and the bulls are the better team.Better ball movement, better D, better all around. They will shut bosh down and dont sleep on deng defending lebron or anyone. If this heat team tries to double team or triple team Rose, that just leaves the other players open to score, especially in the paint where Bosh and Anthony are supposed to be a threat?cmon. Im not sleeping on the Heat and they are going to give it everything they have and i think itll go to 7 and to be honest dont know who will win for sure but the bulls are a better team even though Heat have 2 superstars. Im from NY and a knicks fan so im completely unbiased and like both teams but to be honest the bulls are WAY more complete. Rose will be the spokesperson for the NBA one day, from him being the way he is humble and at the same time such an amazing player mark my words. The shots this kid makes are ridiculous and he can produce from anywhere i see a real superstar in the making as long as he stays healthy during his career he will be in the discussion when people talk about top 3-5 players ever.

Str8cashBitch
    Str8cashBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the play

Tallcash21

Its actually scary to watch his game this year cuz technically he's a senior in college. Hes the youngest MVP ever which speaks for itself and the athletic plays and finishes he can make are unreal. I'm just as big of Cubs fan unfortunately as I am Bulls and remember Prior and Wood and hearing stories of what they would "become". But this thing with Rose...I dont know man...could have a Jordan esque player at the point guard position. Vogel for the Pace said J Kidd vision Jordan athleticism Iverson quickness and Billups shooting. Not sure on the Billups shooting jus yet or whatever but twelve said it some of the finishes he makes are somethin no one does with consistency. The floaters, contortion shots, glass runners, hes insane. With all that bout Rose throw in the fact that I have loved following Lebron cuz of how good he is since his Jr year in high school, plus Wade making incredible plays here and there Im sure, its gonna be a classic series.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Asik is only 24 and shows a lot of promise. I remember Bosh complaining that Asik went for a loose ball to hard in one game this year. Well Chris, get ready for more of the same in the playoffs. Still raw and needs to work on "O", but big, young and works hard. As long as he can keep producing, he'll rotate in for Noah, ahead of Thomas. Here's a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYa9nUmfNXw

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Asik is only 24 and shows a lot of promise. I remember Bosh complaining that Asik went for a loose ball to hard in one game this year. Well Chris, get ready for more of the same in the playoffs. Still raw and needs to work on "O", but big, young and works hard. As long as he can keep producing, he'll rotate in for Noah, ahead of Thomas. Here's a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYa9nUmfNXw

Tallcash21

Bump taj is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Bulls dominated the paint. You cannot win when you get dominated in the paint like that. Miami just doesn't have the balanced team that the Bulls have.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Omer was great in that last stretch with 3 blocks and a few rebounds when the game was tied at 83 ...

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Omer was great in that last stretch with 3 blocks and a few rebounds when the game was tied at 83 ...
    LOL...he had 1 block and 2 rebounds in 16 minutes. And that's not just solid or good or giving decent minutes off the bench, that's "great." He was "great." You homers are just too much.

First 12