nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What is the point of 'moderators' if they don't moderate...?

Maybe I am in a bad mood.

But the incessant trolling of these forums is driving me insane. What is worse is the clear inaction of any 'moderator'.

So many informative posters who have helped me to a lot of money this year with thanks.
    So many useless f**king trolls who continually hound these worthwhile contributors in their own threads.
    So many times I (and many others) have complained/reported etc.

Not a single action.

People abuse those who are trying to help others for no gain of their own - they are insulted when they are winning or losing, or over supposed physical appearance, or insulting family members etc. All in their own thread. Continually. Day after day the same people.

And not a single action.

Yet somehow people seemed to get suspended. I honestly can not imagine what someone could have possibly said to get restricted (recent 'unnamed public feud' aside, as that was surely making an example).

Well if this doesn't do it nothing will. But it will be worth it to make the point

PS. Welcome to the internet, right?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what I hate is the racism on SBR

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You said "not a single action" twice in your post.

That's a pretty bold statement since you literally have no clue when a poster receives an infraction, a warning or a restriction on their account unless they publicly talk about it.

If you have a problem with a post, please report it. But don't assume that because no one has personally advised nickos86 if a post or poster has been dealt with, that it hasn't. If you have a concern about a specific post or poster and you feel it's been overlooked, PM a Mod and it will be looked into.

Best of luck with your bets

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

+1.
    It seems like its at an all time high as well, wasnt even this bad during football season.
    I enjoy a good argument but the trolling is over the top.
    Veteran posters are having threads bogged down by a bunch of clowns and little kids.
    Seems like it would be an easy fix to, mods asleep at the wheel in here.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This new era of mods are fairly incompetent, but they were @ one time power posters. So their performance is to be expected.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I understand where you are coming from and have addressed the issue with Mods. It seems they are doing all they can. After so many infractions a poster is banned for maybe 3 days and then they are right back doing the same thing again. SBR is not going to permanately ban somebody for just trolling it seems. I have been banned 3 times from the sight in the last 6 months for 3 days at a time for not even trolling, but lashing out at trollers and having a "public" feud with posters here before. That was when Willie Bee was a mod here. He was a Sheriff so to speak that gave infractions and bans routinely all day, everyday. SBR has taken a more liberal stance towards disciplining posters. The Mods are just carrying out the orders of the top brass. So if you want to bitch I would suggest you go to the top (SBR John) He won't care but it might make you feel better to tell him your thoughts.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You said "not a single action" twice in your post.

That's a pretty bold statement since you literally have no clue when a poster receives an infraction, a warning or a restriction on their account unless they publicly talk about it.

If you have a problem with a post, please report it. But don't assume that because no one has personally advised nickos86 if a post or poster has been dealt with, that it hasn't. If you have a concern about a specific post or poster and you feel it's been overlooked, PM a Mod and it will be looked into.

Best of luck with your bets

He is right tho

How posters like LolsMcwinsey and Ralphie havent recieved permanemt bans I have no clue

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    He is right tho

How posters like LolsMcwinsey and Ralphie havent recieved permanemt bans I have no clue

They must have a lot of accounts set up at SBR affiliate books.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I'm a troll and proud of it!!!!!!!!! now give me my points SBR

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by roagbettor View Post
    they must have a lot of accounts set up at sbr affiliate books.

doubt it... Lolsmcwinsey cant be over 18 yrs old

ralphie pm's half the forum looking for locals

if they had accts and were serious gamblers they wouldnt waste their time with 100 posts of nonesense everyday

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    I'm a troll and proud of it!!!!!!!!! now give me my points SBR
    you're a quiet troll. 484 posts in over a year. no problem with posters like you guy.
    Read any of the daily posters threads and you can see the type of nonsense that is being referenced by the OP.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Use the "ignore" feature.

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

somersaults...thats how i troll