wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

it seems to me the nba playoffs this year is boring.

Maybe its just me but it just didnt seem to be fun to watch this year. I am a hawks fan and pretty happy so far with them, but i just can't watch a game. I watch the memphis okl city 3 overtime game and that was great but the games just havent been that fun to watch. I turn the miami game off last night and watch the florida/phila game here in baseball and thats pretty bad. Is it just me or is everyone else feeling the same? I guess i am just waiting for football. Baseball isnt fun for me because i am a mets fan so this going be a long summer

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It is just you bro. Lakers got swept . Atl putting fight to bulls. Miami whoopin Celtics ass. Thunder and Memphis in a good series and Miami is about to win the title. This shit is awesomenessss

wtt0315

yeah maybe it is, maybe just bumed about mets this year and sports seem bland to me right now. I love the fact that my hawks are battling and if you would of told me that memphis is doing this and lakers and celtics were gone in beginning i would be happy.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

To me, the NBA playoffs have been very exciting to watch thus far. I cant stand betting MLB, so this is last major betting I'll do until football starts

Fasttrack
    Fasttrack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

The games have been pretty close this year. Laker/Dallas wasn't exciting though.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

no game 7's equal less exposure equal everyone thinking its a down year

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

I thought overall consensus is that this year is one of the most memorable, most wide open (best #8 seed of all time besides 98 knicks?) playoff in recent memories, which I agree with. Unfortunately, this is also a remarkable playoff in that it's likely an era ends and a torch is passed from SAS/LAL/BOS to the young guns. I am an old-school fan and would be rooting for Mavs to hold off these raw kids for one more year so they know how hard it is to earn an championship (like Dirk, all the hard work he put in these years and not just gather athletic teammates).

That said, lack of buzzer beaters have overshadowed how tightly contested each playoff game is. They all go down to the final minutes, but not many went down to the final possessions. Actually that isn't even that true, but the series certainly hasn't gotten as many game 7's as some fans would like.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess this opinion is valid if you only watched the ORL/ATl series.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hey check this out:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=6467337

Highest ratings ever...

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the nba is boring right now, it is all just filler until the wnba season starts next week.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

a hawks fan says the playoffs are boring? that reminds me of joakim noah calling kg ugly

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    a hawks fan says the playoffs are boring? that reminds me of joakim noah calling kg ugly
    true

but i am pretty happy with them this year at least they didnt lose by 100 every game in second round like last year