Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Predictions on Bulls vs Heat ECF (Series price predictions)

Obviously the Bulls have to close out the Hawks. I think they will tomorrow and the game they are going back to Chicago for on Sunday will be vs the Heat. My opinion is the NBA has become a joke, watching this big 2 and 1/4 celebrate a second round win and think they are gods. They react more than anyone goin to the hole when they dont get fouled and get an and one any time they dunk no matter who is close to them. Enough ranting on how soft I think the league is and how soft I KNOW Bosh is, I believe the Bulls have a much better overall team D than the Cs did. We have legit shot blockers and legit team D that the Cs always did when they ousted Lebron and Wade when they were seperated, because Tibs was the mastermind behind it. We also have a player that no one on their team can guard, let alone that position for their team. They will have no rotation that can put a legit player at the rim to stop Rose and still get out to anyone for the Bulls. Deng got snubbed for all defense and will prove it on Lebron while Bogans has already been guarding Joe Johnson, 6'7 220 and jus as capable at times as Wade. All while still having Derrik to rotate and help and having shot blockers at the rim. Bosh will do nothing against Noah, Boozer, Taj probably, and remember the name OMER ASIK. I loved him all year and will turn a bunch of heads in this series. I see a ton of talk about this and would jus like to get some actual opinions on what the series price will be. I think its the same as what the Cs was but it would be as low as -120 in Heat favor, in my opinion that is. We have home court. Good luck I know Ill have at least a dime on the Bulls probably more but we'll see if I generate any decent convo here. I dont much like message boards but I really dont like what the NBA has become and the Heat came together to exploit it.
    Last edited by Tallcash21; 05-12-11 at 02:33 AM. Reason: to get more response

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Heat in 6.

Tallcash21

Looking for what people think the SERIES PRICE will be. Heat in 6 not only is dumb and wont happen but isnt a prediction of the question. The heat were -160 to 190 to win the series vs the Cs. WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK THEY WILL BE TO WIN AGAINST THE BULLS? Since its heat in 6 and all you clowns think they are untouchable. They play 8 guys one undersized center 2 bad point guards a weak supposed all star who has already went 1-18 against Chicago...anything else I need to know about the Heat?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I didn't read through all your jibber jab to see you wanted a series PRICE prediction. Maybe state that in your title next time. No need for name calling, dumb clown.

Just wait till the Bulls get there first, and bet your series when it opens up.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Let's wait first for Chicago to make the ECF. I am sure they will, but you never know .

Tallcash21

I said clown not dumb clown. Clown meaning all the people that are all over the Heat make me laugh....a lot. The Heat have 2 guys that are essentially the same player. Bulls have depth and probably the best team defense in the league. Not to mention best home record in the league with home court in this series.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    I said clown not dumb clown. Clown meaning all the people that are all over the Heat make me laugh....a lot. The Heat have 2 guys that are essentially the same player. Bulls have depth and probably the best team defense in the league. Not to mention best home record in the league with home court in this series.
    As I think all the Bulls backers are a hoot, with the statements they make. Bulls aren't crushing anyone. Hell they are still in the Semi's.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

i think miami would be slight faves on the series line

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like the Heat. Either LeBron or Wade are going to defend D Rose. No way is D Rose going to be able to get 30+ points against the Heat. That means someone other than D Rose will have to step up, and I don't see any of the other Bulls doing it.

Heat in 6.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Heat -130 if Bulls win tonight

Heat -160 if they win in 7

Heat -700 vs Hawks

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Once the Bulls get to the ECF, then I will chime in. I just can't give them something they haven't earned yet.. Dallas and Miami are the only ones who earned it so far...

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

bulls are nothing special, will be lucky to get past hawks, miami will crush the bulls and i dont even like miami

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat will go to the final,easily in my opinion.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Bulls will win this matchup because of defense, depth and a penetrating pg in rose.

I expect the Bulls to open at around + 120.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls in 6 or 7, **** the Heat and **** their sycophantic ball-licking fans.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Pinnacle right now has Heat -202/+181 to win the East. Shouldn't that pretty closely mirror what they expect for the Bulls/Heat series price? I guess Heat is going to be somewhere between -190 to -200. Seems crazy to me.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Pinnacle right now has Heat -202/+181 to win the East. Shouldn't that pretty closely mirror what they expect for the Bulls/Heat series price? I guess Heat is going to be somewhere between -190 to -200. Seems crazy to me.

I can absolutely see -200 for heat to win series between bulls and heat. Makes it real juicy for chicago backers, and puts up that false sense of safety betting a 2 to 1 favorite in a circumstance where two teams will play real hard, grinding through tough games- some of which I think will be very close. With that being said, I hope Bulls make it past pesky Atlanta, they are the better team, and it will make for a better ECF.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Bulls in 7

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Bulls make it in 6 games its -110 Bulls, in 7 its even bulls.

Expecting -115-145 for MIA..

watch that change to -175 or worse if the hawks hoodwink the bulls

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

mite be the first time in NBA history the #1 seed is a 2 dollar dog in the conference finals

Heatles even money to sweep

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

I hope bulls will win it all as lakers are out

Tallcash21

This is hilarious how no one knows better basketball in every facet of the game when they see it. The Heat play 8 players 6 of them will be washed away. Coach of the year Thibs will never let spo and two players win this series when we the best home court team in the league. Whatever it is send all the Heat action this way PLLLLEEEEEAAASSEE

Tallcash21

Gonna take the Bulls in 5 as the value pick....YES!!!! Mullin picked the Heat....his bold statement tonight was the Hawks would win, 4 days ago was that the Lakers would still win the series, think he had the Blaze as well....dude cant pick a winner to save his life.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    bulls are nothing special, will be lucky to get past hawks, miami will crush the bulls and i dont even like miami

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno, but i can guess the line for the first game...it's Bulls -1.5.
    Ok got ya, it's Pinny's line...they already have one, BM where the line originates as they say don't of course.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

BULLS in 7!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

heats in 6, & i hate them. They got two of the best finishers in today's game at peak of their condition right now. Back in the 90's Jordan & Pippen + Luke longley at centre had ran over a much physical frontline Knicks (Ewing, Oakley & Mase); we are seeing pretty much similar here between Bulls' physical vs the heats. The key to it is who can make a consistent clutch plays & scores against a physical lock down in last stretch will be the winner.

Other key note is Bron & wade + heslem all had been to 3 finals, 1 champ experience, now has anyone on Bulls roster been to the final ? Kurt Thomas twice (bench roles), Boozer once ?
    Last edited by kobstopa; 05-12-11 at 10:07 PM.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

bulls in 7 sounds good

Tallcash21

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    heats in 6, & i hate them. They got two of the best finishers in today's game at peak of their condition right now. Back in the 90's Jordan & Pippen + Luke longley at centre had ran over a much physical frontline Knicks (Ewing, Oakley & Mase); we are seeing pretty much similar here between Bulls' physical vs the heats. The key to it is who can make a consistent clutch plays & scores against a physical lock down in last stretch will be the winner.

Other key note is Bron & wade + heslem all had been to 3 finals, 1 champ experience, now has anyone on Bulls roster been to the final ? Kurt Thomas twice (bench roles), Boozer once ?
    How bout their Coach who won Coach of the Year, hes been to the finals I think... The same guy that was the Defensive brains behind all the schemes that the Cs had that kept Lebron and Wade out of the playoffs all these years. I mean thats why they cried after beatin the Cs right, it was such a huge hurdle....well now they gonna face a much better team with that same defensive brain callin the shots. Good luck for all yal bettin the heat...hit me up Ill take your action...live in vegas and will have plenty goin on with this series.

youngbutgood
    youngbutgood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post

Are you kidding me? Best finishers Lebron was what 1-19 in game winning shots this year. Chicago plays excellent in close game while the Heat are horrendous. Rose will light Chalmers or Wade up. Lebron will be slowed down by Deng. The key in the series will be the defense on Wade, Bogans will have to step up big time. The Bulls have an noticeable advantage in the post and Chicago's D will pack the paint putting the pressure on the Heat to make outside shots. Bulls in 6 or 7 games with home court being the difference.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

So Bulls are -1.5/2 at home and the series price is -200/+170. Looks like they're projecting Miami around -6 at home.

Tallcash21

Wish I could take all you Bulls haters action this next series. Bulls are way better than the Cs and that series would still be goin on if Pierce dont get thrown in game 1 and Wade dont tackle Rondo after gettin ripped, which obviously led to the nasty elbow. How many shots were even challenged at the rim by the Cs, how many blocks did you see the Bulls get tonight on the road against a basically equally athletic team. I understand how good Lebron and Wade are but after that they have nothing. An undersized center whos garbage starts in Anthony, a terrible back up C in Z, Bosh will be taken out of this series for sure by Noah, Booz, Taj, and Omer. Bogans can hold wade much better than the Cs, Deng can hold Lebron MUCH better than the Cs, and no one will guard Derrik, unless your worried bout Chalmers and Bibby. Real concerned about James Jones and Mike Miller tho.....LOL If anyone hasnt watched Brewer is jus as good as Jones with better D, Korver is better than Miller even tho they both arent great....Bulls in 5 maybe 6

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat started playing better at the right time... By beating Boston they got one big obstacle out of their way.
    I'm hoping to see the Bulls beat the Heat in the upcoming series, but if the Heat win... they will go all the way and win the championship.
    Heat/Bulls should be a very good series.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by youngbutgood View Post
    Are you kidding me? Best finishers Lebron was what 1-19 in game winning shots this year.
    1-19?? When did LeBron make a game winner?? Must have been sleeping for that one. Show me where he made a game winner this year?? Last year LeBron had the ball in his hands w/ under 6 seconds to play in a tie game or down 1-2-3 SEVEN times......He was 0-7.

This year under the same scenario he was 0-8.

Since the Orlando heave 2 years ago LeBron is 0-15 on game winning shots w/ under 6 seconds to play.
    Show me otherwise??

Tallcash21

You make a good point, as much as Im on the Bulls...Lebron has always scared me to death. He may not be "clutch" but he knows how to take over and can get it going to where you dont have to hit a "clutch" shot. Cuz your right he jus went off to close out in the playoffs. There hasnt been a situation where its tied with 15 seconds and they holding for a game winner. He hasnt had the ball down 1 or 2 with 10 seconds against a D like this. We will see cuz hes obviously is a ridiculous player jus know Thibs wont allow two guys to beat him. Their too good all around on each end of the floor.

12 Last