View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is that clutch enough for you Lebron haters?

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...mia_recap.nba/

Skip over to 2:42 and you'll see the back to back clutch fade away threes from Lebron like it's nothing coming from a 7 point fourth quarter deficit and also trailing for the whole game until the last 2 minutes to put it away for good (capping the night off with the last 10 points of either team).

I rest my case.

It's good to be the King.

*or just watch this most recent cut and get to the good stuff*

Last edited by geist; 05-12-11 at 03:24 PM. Reason: New video came up.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I forget, how many NBA Championship rings does Lechoke have?

geist

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    I forget, how many NBA Championship rings does Lechoke have?

I'll have to get back to you in about a month

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Doesn't get much more clutch than that

Lebron scored the last 10 points of the game, 2 big threes and 2 strong drives. Where are all the haters now?

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat won the ring but I still think Lebron is a choke artist.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

This is why people hate Lebron. WTF has he won? A second round playoff series? Now he is pounding his chest like he is the G.O.A.T??? The Heat look pathetic celebrating like they won a championship tonight. They beat a Celtics team that was on crutches and the series was a lot closer than 4-1. Boston could have easily won the last two games and if they were healthy, I think they would have.

Lebron needs to win a ring. Miami hasn't won anything yet.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And I am still waiting for him to hit a game-winning shot in the final seconds. What exactly did he do tonight? Hit a shot that broke a TIE with 2:00 left? BIG WOOP!

Let's see him hit a game-winning shot in the last 10 seconds of a game with his team down by 1 or 2, as that would be a REAL pressure situation.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by geist View Post
    I'll have to get back to you in about a month
    It is 0 right now and it will be 0 in a month from now.

BigDofBA

The fact that all these Lebron slurpers have to make threads like these only further proves the point that he is a little bitch. If he was so great, these threads wouldn't be needed.

Did Michael Jordan need threads like this...NO. He just won championships and made game winning shots when it counted. He didn't put up a few dunks in a second round series and proclaim his self the greatest ever because he finally beat the Celtics in the second round despite the fact that half their team was injured.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lebron James just lifted a ton of weight off his shoulders. He will be finals mvp and will average 32pts from here on

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Lebron scored the last 10 points of the game, 2 big threes and 2 strong drives. Where are all the haters now?
    oh shit, have we lost the haters??? dammit, we need to split up and find them!!!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

FG in final 10 seconds of game, tied or trailing by 3 or fewer, this season.

James 1-8
    Wade 0-5
    Chalmers 0-2
    Eddie House 0-2
    Bosh 0-1
    Mike Miller 0-1

1-19

Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave CanuckG 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDofBA, and wikkidinsane

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And I am still waiting for him to hit a game-winning shot in the final seconds. What exactly did he do tonight? Hit a shot that broke a TIE with 2:00 left? BIG WOOP!

Let's see him hit a game-winning shot in the last 10 seconds of a game with his team down by 1 or 2, as that would be a REAL pressure situation.
    I guess hitting a 3 with 40 seconds left to put your team up 6 isn't a big shot now either? Or stealing the ball the next play and slaming it? 8 pts in about 1 minute.. And finished off with a layup, 10 points in final 2 minutes to send the cheap-shot artist Celtics back home. Yeah, you're right. Not clutch. Making a shot in the last 10 secs doesn't make a player clutch if he does everything he can to will his team back in the game or give them a lead to blow. If the Lakers are down by 8 with 2 minutes to go and Kobe has 8 straight pts but misses a shot with 3.4 secs left, he isn't clutch that game? Incorrect. Lebron is the most clutch player in the NBA period. Look what he does in 4th Qtrs, not just the last 5-10 secs.

BigDofBA

Lebron is a great athelete and good player. There is no doubt about that. With that said, he hasn't won jack shit and I don't even think he is the best player on his team.

If he was so great, Lebron fanboys wouldn't need to make threads like this after he won a SECOND ROUND PLAYOFF GAME. Get real. Hit a few a few game winners, be the Finals MVP, or at least WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Lebron wasn't anything last year against the Celtics without Wade. You would have never seen Michael Jordan or some of the other greats dissappear like that.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    FG in final 10 seconds of game, tied or trailing by 3 or fewer, this season. James 1-8 Wade 0-5 Chalmers 0-2 Eddie House 0-2 Bosh 0-1 Mike Miller 0-1 1-19
    This!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Lebron is a great athelete and good player. There is no doubt about that. With that said, he hasn't won jack shit and I don't even think he is the best player on his team.

If he was so great, Lebron fanboys wouldn't need to make threads like this after he won a SECOND ROUND PLAYOFF GAME. Get real. Hit a few a few game winners, be the Finals MVP, or at least WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Lebron wasn't anything last year against the Celtics without Wade. You would have never seen Michael Jordan or some of the other greats dissappear like that.
    OK. I'm glad you can admit he is a great player.

About the Lebron fan boys making threads? I think it is just in responds to all the Lebron Haters out there that are so quick to hate on him. For every little thing. The guy could score 55 points with a trip double, and hit a game winning shot, but someone would find something to hate on. Maybe he went 10 for 16 from the line or someshit. It seriously gets old.

And as far as Lebron wasn't shit without Wade? Wade struggled more then Lebron did against the Celtics without the other, if I am not mistaken. At least Lebron advanced his Cavs team pass the first round every year.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    And as far as Lebron wasn't shit without Wade? Wade struggled more then Lebron did against the Celtics without the other, if I am not mistaken. At least Lebron advanced his Cavs team pass the first round every year.
    That's a very good point.

There is no doubt Lebron is a really good player and a freak of an athlete. With that said, he needs to start winning rings and knocking down game winning shots if he wants to cement his legacy. He hasn't really shown me that he can win the game in the final seconds when everything is on the line like a Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. There are a lot of guys in the NBA I would choose over Lebron if I had to pick someone to hit a game winning shot. That doesn't mean he isn't good it just means he isn't clutch. Scoring 10 points in the final couple of minutes doesn't really change my opinion on that subject.

With that said, I'll admit he is probably a top 5 player in the NBA. I used to like him a lot but my opinion has soured on him in recent years.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I guess hitting a 3 with 40 seconds left to put your team up 6 isn't a big shot now either? Or stealing the ball the next play and slaming it? 8 pts in about 1 minute.. And finished off with a layup, 10 points in final 2 minutes to send the cheap-shot artist Celtics back home. Yeah, you're right. Not clutch. Making a shot in the last 10 secs doesn't make a player clutch if he does everything he can to will his team back in the game or give them a lead to blow. If the Lakers are down by 8 with 2 minutes to go and Kobe has 8 straight pts but misses a shot with 3.4 secs left, he isn't clutch that game? Incorrect. Lebron is the most clutch player in the NBA period. Look what he does in 4th Qtrs, not just the last 5-10 secs.
    solid post.....we will have a ring in 3-4 weeks and they will still bash us..Ill be counting my money off all the series, future and dwade /lebron finals mvps..let them bitch..and squeel like pigs wid purty mouths

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That's a very good point.

There is no doubt Lebron is a really good player and a freak of an athlete. With that said, he needs to start winning rings and knocking down game winning shots if he wants to cement his legacy. He hasn't really shown me that he can win the game in the final seconds when everything is on the line like a Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. There are a lot of guys in the NBA I would choose over Lebron if I had to pick someone to hit a game winning shot. That doesn't mean he isn't good it just means he isn't clutch. Scoring 10 points in the final couple of minutes doesn't really change my opinion on that subject.

With that said, I'll admit he is probably a top 5 player in the NBA. I used to like him a lot but my opinion has soured on him in recent years.

Vondy
    Vondy's Avatar Become A Pro!

See what he does in the Finals. This was only conference semis remember

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

people that define clutch as only making shots at the end of games are square. clutch could be other team is making a big run and the player takes over or making a big defensive play at a critical point in the game. if you are only talking about the last shot of games no player is clutch. most all of them have really bad shooting percentages on last second shots.
    Last edited by antifoil; 05-12-11 at 01:30 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

16-0 run by the Heat to end game. That was pretty clutch.
    10-0 run by Lebron to end game. That was pretty clutch.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

**** Lebron, the hater is right here.

Nobody wants to see these yahoos win the championship. Two of the best basketball players in the world had to team up to beat the decrepit old Celtics who have no big man and can't rebound, real impressive. Then they cried and held each other, aww, how sweet

Nobody wants the heavy favorite to win, they want to cheer on the underdog. They want to watch a hard working team of underdogs beat the two best basketball players on the planet. This is America, America likes under dog stories.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

last night josh johnson had the bases loaded in the 2 or 3 (not at the end of the game) with no outs. he got out out of the inning with no runs. that is clutch. mariano rivera come into a game in the 9th with a 1 or 2 run lead and striking out the side is not clutch.

getting a sack at the end of the half to push the other team out of field goal range is clutch.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

sucking lebrons c0ck and licking his balls is clutch, just licking his balls is Not clutch! everyone needs to get the fcuk over all this shit already and get off this mans d!ck im sick and tired of seeing 20 new threads a day about this fcukin guy. are you all 12?? ENOUGH!!!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    None of those is the same thing as hitting a game winning shot in the final seconds with the game on the line, something that guys like Jordan, Magic and Bird did routinely. The only time I remember LeBron doing something like that was his three-pointer in Game 2 vs. Orlando two years ago.

LT Profits

James 1-8
    Wade 0-5
    Chalmers 0-2
    Eddie House 0-2
    Bosh 0-1
    Mike Miller 0-1

1-19

Bingo, someone who gets it

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Damn LT is a hater. Didn't know that.

LT Profits

I call it like I see it,

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

James 1-8
    Wade 0-5
    Chalmers 0-2
    Eddie House 0-2
    Bosh 0-1
    Mike Miller 0-1

1-19

I am a lebron fan but this was good lol

geist

I'm keeping this thread alive for every clutch 4th Q LBJ adds onto his belt....

How do you like that?
    Last edited by geist; 05-19-11 at 08:40 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

how about he do it in a 4th q close game when the other team is SCORING POINTS... where he has to come down the court and make shots KNOWING the other team is still playing efficiently and not COLD AS ******* PLUTO

easy to shoot when you know both teams r shooting shitty and you can miss and survive... i say

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

and he had cold too.. come on.. lebraun haters are racist

geist

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    how about he do it in a 4th q close game when the other team is SCORING POINTS... where he has to come down the court and make shots KNOWING the other team is still playing efficiently and not COLD AS ******* PLUTO

easy to shoot when you know both teams r shooting shitty and you can miss and survive... i say

Sour grapes, sour grapes. Where was Rose? Oh, yeah. Deflected twice on consecutive piss poor shots!

12 Last