Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Boston Miami will be another tight finish- I'm taking Boston with the points

miami needed yet another great performance from James and Wade to win game 4. Both of these guys combined for 23 rebounds, the celtics as a team had only 28 rebounds. Bosh kicked in 20 with 12 boards too. Boston will live with Bosh taking that many shots though.

I look for Miami to close out the series tonight, but Boston is Boston, and they are not going to get blown out in an elimination game. A big part of the reason why Boston wasn't ever going to win game 4 was because Rondo was not healthy. He's incapable of grabbing rebounds, one of his best assets. But I look for the Celtics to step it up on the glass tonight, especailly BIG BABY DAVIS, who has been invisible off the bench. Look for him to have a good game.

I think the gameplan has to go through Pierce and Garnett tonight. Pierce is really the only guy capable of creating something for himself off the dribble on a consistant basis, I think Doc relies heavily on him tonight and he comes through big.

As for the Heat, I look for a decent performance from the bench. Its good to see Udonis back and getting ready for the next series. It's going to be tough for Boston to win this game, but I don't see Lebron duplicating his last performance, I can see a 25, 8 and 8 kind of performance. I see Garnett getting the best of Bosh tonight. Wade is able to get his at any time against Ray Allen or Delante West. Wade might drop 30, Lebron with 25, but Bosh is not dropping 20 points tonight.

The Celtics have struggled to get into a rhythm offensively, and that's been the story the whole series. The reason why this is, is because Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are exhausted from chasing Wade and Lebron around all game, packing in the paint, that they don't have their legs at the end of games, and are coming up short on jump shots.

Does this sound pretty familiar???

Boston needs to start relying more on ball movement and they will be fine. I see a good shooting night from them, I don't know if its enough to get the win, because if its a close game, I think Miami has the two best closers in the world.

By the way, I thought Miami couldn't close out games? Oh that's right, that was during the REGULAR SEASON. Two of the three best closers in the world during playoff time is a different story.

$300 on Boston +7.5

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

GL hope Celtics will stay in the series

coinflipper
    coinflipper's Avatar Become A Pro!

good lord i guess miami minus the points takes it out...

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I almost admire you GM

You ran your mouth around here about knowing more than anyone else for so long, went on the most horrific run that included chasing the lakers and posting some dribble about how Kobe wont allow them to get swept and then are nowhere to be seen during the ridiculing that follows

Then you return to post more

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I think the Heat close out the Celtic's tonight with a big double digit win. Like the Mav's closing out the Lakers so I'm taking Miami. Good Luck

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

im on miami - thank god

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Boston wins tonight. Good luck.

FaQx
    FaQx's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bet's @ this match:
    > 46 points [1st Quarter]
    > 181 points [Total Points]

Good luck!

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Ray Ray has a big night and the Cmen force at least game 6.... $3000 on bos +7.5 and $1500 on ML. Lets cash this

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Great write up Goat, Thx and good luck.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    miami needed yet another great performance from James and Wade to win game 4. Both of these guys combined for 23 rebounds, the celtics as a team had only 28 rebounds. Bosh kicked in 20 with 12 boards too. Boston will live with Bosh taking that many shots though. I look for Miami to close out the series tonight, but Boston is Boston, and they are not going to get blown out in an elimination game. A big part of the reason why Boston wasn't ever going to win game 4 was because Rondo was not healthy. He's incapable of grabbing rebounds, one of his best assets. But I look for the Celtics to step it up on the glass tonight, especailly BIG BABY DAVIS, who has been invisible off the bench. Look for him to have a good game. I think the gameplan has to go through Pierce and Garnett tonight. Pierce is really the only guy capable of creating something for himself off the dribble on a consistant basis, I think Doc relies heavily on him tonight and he comes through big. As for the Heat, I look for a decent performance from the bench. Its good to see Udonis back and getting ready for the next series. It's going to be tough for Boston to win this game, but I don't see Lebron duplicating his last performance, I can see a 25, 8 and 8 kind of performance. I see Garnett getting the best of Bosh tonight. Wade is able to get his at any time against Ray Allen or Delante West. Wade might drop 30, Lebron with 25, but Bosh is not dropping 20 points tonight. The Celtics have struggled to get into a rhythm offensively, and that's been the story the whole series. The reason why this is, is because Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are exhausted from chasing Wade and Lebron around all game, packing in the paint, that they don't have their legs at the end of games, and are coming up short on jump shots. Does this sound pretty familiar??? Boston needs to start relying more on ball movement and they will be fine. I see a good shooting night from them, I don't know if its enough to get the win, because if its a close game, I think Miami has the two best closers in the world. By the way, I thought Miami couldn't close out games? Oh that's right, that was during the REGULAR SEASON. Two of the three best closers in the world during playoff time is a different story. $300 on Boston +7.5
    I this, I that...you talk like you are an ESPN analyst. This isn't Fantasy sports bud...doesn't always matter if Player A drops 30 or not, it's a team game and you always break it down to individuals.

Anyways, I do enjoy the comedy show that you have become!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    im on miami - thank god
    What happened to Phil Jackson only 3 peats and Philly is gonna win the East? Yeah, the Heat are just the Miami Cavaliers. You are retarded, I am gonna get the last laugh just like last year.

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good post. Nah, nope...The Miami Heat are not the class that they've been anointed to take out the Celtics in 5 and cover 7.5 in an elimination game. Lebron, "the closer", was bailed out by a Rondo missed lay-up. Give him that 2 and the series is even. The Celtics are far too proud for anything other than a game like game #4...in which case they're due for the breaks at that point.

Goat Milk

Yup Hawley, I continue to post my reasoning and analysis. I am the only one here the called Miami winning a championship this year, giving careful reasoning as to why Boston won't win the series and Chicago didn't have a chance to contend this year while all these other scrubs like SBR John were trying to tell me how Chicago is the real deal.

We'll see who's right at the end of the day. Keep making your petty little plays you scrub.

BettingWizard

lol plenty of people predicted miami to win it.....thunder will beat them anyway

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Heat win 96-88.

hawley

Yup Hawley, I continue to post my reasoning and analysis. I am the only one here the called Miami winning a championship this year, giving careful reasoning as to why Boston won't win the series and Chicago didn't have a chance to contend this year while all these other scrubs like SBR John were trying to tell me how Chicago is the real deal.

We'll see who's right at the end of the day. Keep making your petty little plays you scrub.

and you lost about 20 straight plays in between making these calls

At the end of the day your one call may be correct. but what about every other call you made recently?

Lakers wont get swept

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

and you lost about 20 straight plays in between making these calls

At the end of the day your one call may be correct. but what about every other call you made recently?

Lakers wont get swept
    I don't care about every other call. I am going to clean up in the Finals and Conference finals just like last year. Just worry about yourself.

Yup and you called the Lakers getting swept. Get the fuk outa here. You don't think I have future bets on the heat? LOL. Keep grindin Hawley I'll be back when the next series starts.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Why do you guys even read his posts anymore?

hawley

I don't care about every other call. I am going to clean up in the Finals and Conference finals just like last year. Just worry about yourself.

Yup and you called the Lakers getting swept. Get the fuk outa here. You don't think I have future bets on the heat? LOL. Keep grindin Hawley I'll be back when the next series starts.

Course I didn't call the Lakers getting swept, I didn't even think Mavs would win the series

You could clean up every game from here to the Finals and you would still be buried from that run you went on champ

Why didn't you show up in all those losing threads you posted?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

Course I didn't call the Lakers getting swept, I didn't even think Mavs would win the series

You could clean up every game from here to the Finals and you would still be buried from that run you went on champ

Why didn't you show up in all those losing threads you posted?
    you don't even have the balls to post your plays rookie. I come back even when I lose and post my analysis. Ive lost just over 6k, that's not that hard to win back in the next month with the opportunity i've been waiting for all season, when Miami plays Chicago I'm going to pound the series price and thats gonna be my only play. Everyone hear knwos I"ve been talking about that series since day 1 of the regular season. I wait for my spots and don't bet every day like some. Thats going to be my biggest play of the year on the series price.

Just do your thing and worry about yourself. I'll be fine.

hawley

alright bro

coinflipper
    coinflipper's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright guys i'm just going to go ahead and lose about 2317823 bets straight, but it'll all be good once i get my one win

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Gonna be closer than most people think tonight. I have a big Heat future wager and I know this series is far from over.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Fk the haters Goat, nice write up. Win or lose at least you post your analysis and your plays.

GL tonight.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This analysis makes zero sense.

1) You say they couldn't win Game 4 because Rondo couldn't rebound, but he's going to be miraculously better enough tonight to suddenly be more effective? Obviously you think so if you have the C's to cover.

2) You take a shot at those who question MIA closing at the end of the diatribe, yet you post Boston +7.5? I'm sorry, but if the Heat are true closers and contenders, they knock the wounded Celtics out tonight at home.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What happened to Phil Jackson only 3 peats and Philly is gonna win the East? Yeah, the Heat are just the Miami Cavaliers. You are retarded, I am gonna get the last laugh just like last year.
    Unless this bet is for like $15,000, you aren't getting the last laugh on anyone.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Every square in the world and pimply faced 16-year-old poster was/is predicting a Miami title.

I swear Goat, you'd have your rib removed if it meant you could suck yourself off.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Unfortunately, I agree. Now I don't know what to do.

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

lol at all these haters....so easy to talk crap

much harder to put your neck out on the line with a pick

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    lol at all these haters....so easy to talk crap

much harder to put your neck out on the line with a pick
    Parlay :May 11NBA [738] MIAMI -7½-110 May 11NBA [740] OKLAHOMA CITY -290

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Might have to grab the Heat now afterall. Fukk I hate rooting for Lebron

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

.....6k...(wow).......does the "blind squirrel" find his 'nuts' tonight ????........

1234 ... Last