Record: 4-1
    Profit: +2.74 units >
    flat stake
    NBA: 2-0 > +1.6
    MLB: 2-1 > +0.35
    NHL: 1-0 > +0.78

MLB: Atlanta Braves - Washington Nationals
    Pick: Atlanta @

Ugly game for the Braves backers yesterday. Hudson and the defensive played miserable, alowing home runs each with 3 runs two times, in consecutive innings. They had a spark late in the game, with 5 runs scored in the 8th one, but couldn't overcome a 1-7 deficit, the final score was 6-7. Today Hanson should take care of business better than Hudson did. Hanson has a 4-3 season so far with 2.63 ERA and 1.02 WHIP, has allowed just 13 runs in a little more than 40 innings of work, which is impressive in my book. Most important, he has 3 W's in a row, against the Giants and the Padres away, and against the Brewcrew at home. In these 3 W's, he allowed just 3 runs in 20 innings of work, and the Reds outscored the oponents 19-4 during that span. One could say everyone loves Hanson and they play much better lately with him on the mound. On the other side, John Lannan has a 2-4 season, with a 5.04 ERA and a 1.64 WHIP. He allowed 21 runs in 34.4 innings on work and never played more than 6.2 innings in one game, usually being pulled out after the 5th one. He has 3 L's in a row, and he allowed 12 runs in 13.4 innings. I simply can't see how the Nationals can repeat a performance like today and Hanson will roll in this one.

NBA: Miami Heat - Boston Celtics
    Pick: Miami Heat -2

Ok, before everyone starts saying "how can you buy so many points????" I want to say that I'm doing this for a long time now and I have some profit. I'm buying points especially during playoff. Today Miami should even cover that spread of 7.5 buy why risk so much? The single advantage Celtics had in front of Miami's Big Three, was the point guard position. Dwyane Wade aranged this to not be a problem. Rajon Rondo plays almost with one hand and Delonte West, altough he plays decent, can't fulfill Rondo's role. I had Rondo in game 4 under 10.5 assists @ 1.83 and he had just 5 assists. It is obvious that he can't play at the same level and Boston without his passes will not be as efficient as they were in game 3. LeBron is in front of a major performance this year, beating the C's in the playoffs after so many years.

TOTAL ODDS: 2.1

Last edited by Deggs; 05-11-11 at 01:03 PM.

Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat won 97-87.

Atlanta Braves leads 3-1.