BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Dwight Howard via Twitter

"Y does it seem like the writers of the Orlando Sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It's annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. SMH"

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

i think howard wants to stay in orlando

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I'd be surprised if he stays after the way they left the playoffs this year.

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

thank god cause orlando are nothing without howard to be honest.

but really orlando have a lot of work to do regarding their offense. They'll need to find another offensive weapon/tactic other than the 3 point shot and dwight howard...

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

He's just saying this to appease the Magic fans. He's gone.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

He aint going nowhere, he doesnt have the personality to want it that bad, he'll retire a Magic.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

As talented as he is. He will never make it to the finals without significant help.. not a washed up turk nelson and richardson.. if you think about it, that team is dug in a hole as bad as any other team in the.nba

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Howard loves it in Orlando. He just needs to recruit a PG like Nash,Paul,or Williams.One of those guys would make a huge difference.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Dwight is gonna make his money no matter where he plays.
    If he likes living in Orlando, he stays.
    Living where you want to live is more important than winning a NBA championship.

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

he will never do it but the best situation for him would be to go to boston, pass first point guard in his prime with Rondo, who would be a perfect fit for dwight and make him look good every night and a surrounding cast of aging start who would make it so he didnt have to carry the offensive burden because he is simply not skilled enough to do it, all he would have to do in Boston is play defense, grab boards and catch passes and dunk and he would win multiple championships, he is too much of a self asorbed prima donna to understand this but if he wanted to win he would go to Boston.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

if he leaves where would he go? any thoughts?

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

somebody's gonna give him big money. I hear the Lakers are gonna come after him.

rthoughton

Quote Originally Posted by Sfritts8 View Post
    he will never do it but the best situation for him would be to go to boston, pass first point guard in his prime with Rondo, who would be a perfect fit for dwight and make him look good every night and a surrounding cast of aging start who would make it so he didnt have to carry the offensive burden because he is simply not skilled enough to do it, all he would have to do in Boston is play defense, grab boards and catch passes and dunk and he would win multiple championships, he is too much of a self asorbed prima donna to understand this but if he wanted to win he would go to Boston.
    I also like him in boston. Just not sure if they have the cap to get it done. Rondo, RayRay, TheTruth, KG, jeffgreen, etc.. they gonna have enough to get Duh-wight? not sure.

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

He will be back- maybe make a trip over to Miami why not

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Boston would certainly derail the Heat, but if he goes to LA that also makes LA the favorite over there. He has some nice options to try for that ring, but not with that team in Orlando.

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by Sfritts8 View Post
    this

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

If he wanted to stay he woulda resigned anybody remember carmelo sayin I never said I wanted to leave

rthoughton

Dwight wont be a FA until after 2012 season? at that point, the Cs will have A LOT of cap space. But none of the current pieces will be there anymore, besides Rondo, and maybe Pierce.
    Currently the Cs are way over the cap.