wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks have found their long needed point guard

Most of us hawks fans have been begging drew to give him a chance. Now we see his true talent. He is going be special. We were heart broken with our draft picks the last few years passing on paul to take williams and taking sheldon williams 6th overall. Teague is going be good though.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is having a great game. Wonder if his ball distribution/jump shooting skills will increase over the next few years. He can definitely score though.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Teague still has a long way to go in becoming a starting PG. He's having a particularly good series because to a large extent he came into this series as an unknown commodity as far as the Bulls are concerned, and they had to respect Johnson/Smith/Horford. Teague is definitely changing that impression though. He's impressing a lot of people right now so he's definitely going to get a lot more playing time next season.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What I'm most impressed with is his confidence, he backs himself to penetrate and finish in the paint, and has been doing it against a very good Chicago defense. Imagine if the Heat had a player like this.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I was thinking that this Teague guy might be a steal in Fantasy leagues next year.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah it took getting rid of bibby to give him a chance. That was the best thing we could of done. I think him and hinrich will be a good tandum next year