BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Lol Westbrook Thinks He's Jordan

Really funny watching this.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Really funny watching this.
    Hes pathetic, you see durant just standing there with his arms at his side just watching this fuckin idiot. I cant watch this shit anymore. hes a pg, should have more than 5 assists with 3 OT.....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No kidding. He is acting like a young Kobe while the league's scoring champ is standing there not touching the ball.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

When Durant has the ball in this game late, its a bucket or a trip to the free throw line, game probably over a long time ago if he had the ball in his hands, with that said, a star needs to demand the ball, Durant wasnt doing that and letting Westbrook just control everything.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Westbrook will be a top 4 PG in a couple of years stop hating. Guy put up 40 points and made some pretty impressive D.Rose shots in the clutch.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Between watching Rondo and Westbrook mess up both my bets tonight, I might punch a hole in my tv.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Your teammates are going to lose that team chemistry if you hog the ball all the time. Just the look on westbrook face as he walks off and his head down to the ground like he got something to hide like a little gremlin who stole christmas or something.

Pass that ball around to get everyone involve to fool the defense son.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Your teammates are going to lose that team chemistry if you hog the ball all the time. Just the look on westbrook face as he walks off and his head down to the ground like he got something to hide like a little gremlin who stole christmas or something.

Pass that ball around to get everyone involve to fool the defense son.

Actually he just looks like a Gremlin all the time. That's just how his face looks

He came up with some pretty good looking shots down the stretch though and is the real deal. Not much of a difference between him and Derrick Rose.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Westbrook will be a top 4 PG in a couple of years stop hating. Guy put up 40 points and made some pretty impressive D.Rose shots in the clutch.
    Who's hating? Had they lost the game it would have probably been because of Westbrook.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Actually he just looks like a Gremlin all the time. That's just how his face looks

He came up with some pretty good looking shots down the stretch though and is the real deal. Not much of a difference between him and Derrick Rose.
    D. Rose isnt as selfish.

NYSportsGuy210

Who's hating? Had they lost the game it would have probably been because of Westbrook.
    Aren't you the armchair QB? You just made a post ready to bash Westbrook but now are doing a 360. Nice...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

okc came back from 20 down on the road

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Aren't you the armchair QB? You just made a post ready to bash Westbrook but now are doing a 360. Nice...
    I didnt bash him only said he thinks he Jordan, that was after seeing him go one on four with 3 misses. He took some bad shots in this game.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

51 mins - 40 POINTS enough said.

alamo

On behalf of Russell Westbrook I say to you

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    On behalf of Russell Westbrook I say to you
    You watch the game? Moments he should be congratulated yes, but alot of moments he should not be congratulated on.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Ball Hog....A point guard has no business shooting 30 shots every game especially when you have one of the premier shooters in the NBA on your team. Durant didn't touch the ball for almost a 9 minutes stretch tonight.

alamo

You watch the game? Moments he should be congratulated yes, but alot of moments he should not be congratulated on.
    Dude he turned the ball over 3times in 51mins. Thats superb ball handling. He made some key shots in the clutch. Every player played well tonight. OKC were unlucky to be in 3 OTs due to 2 3ptrs (one a hail Mary) . Dont start telling me he played bad. He was tremendous tonight and deserves credit.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He is pissing me off, this is a constant problem. Why didn't the coaches get on his ass for doing this last game?

smh

he's so lucky they won, he would've had the Thunder lynch mob after him if they lost.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dude he turned the ball over 3times in 51mins. Thats superb ball handling. He made some key shots in the clutch. Every player played well tonight. OKC were unlucky to be in 3 OTs due to 2 3ptrs (one a hail Mary) . Dont start telling me he played bad. He was tremendous tonight and deserves credit.
    He has horrible shot selection.

15-33, but I wonder what was his shooting percentage before OT, because in OT, seemed like he got hot and started hitting.

AND he did this last game, imho, cost Thunder the game.

AND there were others on his team that were shooting better than him. He's a PG, he's suppose to pass the ball, that's his job.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

He shouldnt be shooting the ball 13 times more than Durant.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

No doubt. It is hilarious watching him. Your not even the best damn player on your own team!!! Pass the ball. Kevin Durant is the best player in the league and he sits and watches Russell Westbrook continue to take woeful shots. The analogy to a young Kobe is spot on.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

westbrook is doing everything he can to try to take mvp from his teammate

alamo

Westbrook is incredible tonight. What a joy to see the kid play with such passion. He is so refreshing. He always gives you honesty of effort. I have him at 12/1 to win the MVP and sprinkled a little on his team mate Durantula too!

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Westbrook he's playing like an attention whore...trying his BEST to win MVP...

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Westbrooks the red headed step child of the all star game and he knows it...

Doin everything he can to get recognized