Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

How can both Unders get fcvked by OT

Is there no justice in this world?

Gambling gods out to get someone?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Worst bad beat in awhile on consecutive games. Parlayed Boston and the Under in the 1st game, and OKC under in the 2nd game. I'm taking a fuking break now until Conference Finals, fuk this bullsh1t @ss series.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Its simple mathematics my friend. It does suck to lose though. The long run is your friend.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I loved it, I had Bosh over 16.5 points and Durant over 29.5 points and I need every minute to win. I guess it was my lucky day. Better to be lucky than good, lol.

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4223

What I don't get & this is off topic, what was Boston doing at the end of regulation?? They have 19 seconds to win the game & they get that crappy shot??

You could tell that sucked the life out of them, but I don't get these plays at the end of regulation Or OT. They are horrible calls in my opinion as it just ends up being a 20-25 foot jump shot.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    What I don't get & this is off topic, what was Boston doing at the end of regulation?? They have 19 seconds to win the game & they get that crappy shot??

You could tell that sucked the life out of them, but I don't get these plays at the end of regulation Or OT. They are horrible calls in my opinion as it just ends up being a 20-25 foot jump shot.
    I agree, these late game situations are tough because you know 1-2 guys will handle the ball, and they will rarely drive to the hoop because refs arent going to call anything. So you have to settle for a tough jump shot.

It would make more sense to pass the ball, get some movement, and hope for an open shot.