ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Do Not Be Fooled w/BOS & OKC Tonight

BOS v MIA: Gm 4

- Do not be fooled by Bos fg% game 3. Those old dudes had extra days off... all it did to MIA was lead to boredom up 2-0 on the seniors. Add in the extra steam Rondo coming back to finish the game gave Bos to finish off the game. But the starters played almost the entire 4th q.

- Bos will regress tonight, and Rondo could be a turnover machine. Without 4 days off, these guys will be spent come the 4th quarter. Mia will shoot better, if they get the same output from the bench and Bosh will have a better game. The Spurs, the Lakers... and tonight, you will be a witness to the Bos old legs down 1-3!!

MIA ML

MEM v OKC: Gm 4

- After OKC choked away game 3... do you really think they can rebound on the road and come away with a SU victory? No. Especially against a team that has played as well as MEM has in the Playoffs. Do you want to place your money on 2 guys having to score 60+ each game... Perkins is not healthy. They will have lost their confidence and come out cold today... this isn't the same as the Hawks just not showing up vs CHI gm 3 and rebounding, the Hawks didn't blow a huge lead in the 4th quarter and suck ass in OT

MEM spread
    - secondary plays that look really good: Mem 1q, Mem 1st team to 10 points (prop bet).

GL guys

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

2 of the 3 Celtics 'old men' are in better shape than 90% of the league... they'll be fine in the 4th.

The key tonight is Rondo still playing aggressive D like he did in Game 3, which messed up Miami's halfcourt offense. If you think the injury will make him unable to do that, take the Heat. I think he'll be fine, I'll take Cs ML + money at home
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 05-09-11 at 03:48 PM.

Magic62
    Magic62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I haven't formed my opinion yet for the games tonight,that's why i came to find perhaps some insight on that board,yet you don't sound too convincing when you so sure in Memphis and Miami yet you go for the ML and not for the lil spread (1-2 pts) which is paying better.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Magic62 View Post
    I haven't formed my opinion yet for the games tonight,that's why i came to find perhaps some insight on that board,yet you don't sound too convincing when you so sure in Memphis and Miami yet you go for the ML and not for the lil spread (1-2 pts) which is paying better.
    hmmm... let me go double check my book. and yes, I'm waiting to see what I can get close to the game.

I am more sure of MEM than MIA, MEM adjusted to OKC adjustments and that lead directly to the comeback and huge win in OT, also hearing Durant after the game... saying its hard to stay confident after the game.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Boston still a better coached team and overall better team. Miami is much better at home, still don't trust them on the road against a good team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Ehhh hardly, anybody followed the people who were screaming to take DAL +5 in the LA blowout game 4 (I was one of them)... and that was an easy play. So I lost a little respect for the overall SBR crowd...if you couldn't see that play, you should quit gambling.

I figure a lot of people on here just post the opposite of what they bet or just for reactions... a lot of kids. I posted what I'm playing.

GL tonight to all the true posters!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Rondo is te Glue to that team... If he scores 20 and has 12-15 assists that's nearly 50 PTS from his hands alone... Rondo will be 60-70% at best tonight and will do more bad then good... West will get minutes but he's no Rondo... If the Glue is missing the Team will fall apart... yes there Legends on the Boston team, But Rodo males everyone around him so much better...

Miami Gonna Win this one

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like them both ats, gl

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I forgot to factor in the CHOKE factor of LeBron's bricks in the 4th q and Bosh too. I lose

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    BOS v MIA: Gm 4

- Do not be fooled by Bos fg% game 3. Those old dudes had extra days off... all it did to MIA was lead to boredom up 2-0 on the seniors. Add in the extra steam Rondo coming back to finish the game gave Bos to finish off the game. But the starters played almost the entire 4th q.

- Bos will regress tonight, and Rondo could be a turnover machine. Without 4 days off, these guys will be spent come the 4th quarter. Mia will shoot better, if they get the same output from the bench and Bosh will have a better game. The Spurs, the Lakers... and tonight, you will be a witness to the Bos old legs down 1-3!!

MIA ML

MEM v OKC: Gm 4

- After OKC choked away game 3... do you really think they can rebound on the road and come away with a SU victory? No. Especially against a team that has played as well as MEM has in the Playoffs. Do you want to place your money on 2 guys having to score 60+ each game... Perkins is not healthy. They will have lost their confidence and come out cold today... this isn't the same as the Hawks just not showing up vs CHI gm 3 and rebounding, the Hawks didn't blow a huge lead in the 4th quarter and suck ass in OT

MEM spread
    - secondary plays that look really good: Mem 1q, Mem 1st team to 10 points (prop bet).

GL guys

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

He heard me!!! LeBron for the last 5 and Heat up 2 with 48 ticks to go!!! What a finish... no wonder everybody was split on this game!!!

AND LEBRON CHOKES AND DRIBBLES IT AWAY... fa\*\*ot APE!!!

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

notted up with 20 seconds

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Lets hear it... BOS scored 13 in the 4th and hasn't scored in OT

TIRED?

Guess I was just lucky huh

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Looks like I'm about to cash that MEM first team to 10 points PROP BET... score is 8 - 0

Which also means my MEM 1Q play may hit.

(both plays listed in original post)

MIAMI WINS.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Looks like I'm about to cash that MEM first team to 10 points PROP BET... score is 8 - 0

Which also means my MEM 1Q play may hit.

(both plays listed in original post)

MIAMI WINS.

jeez dude is this the first bet you've ever won?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    jeez dude is this the first bet you've ever won?
    Don't be hating on my good night . I'm getting on a roll in the NBA and I will let it be known.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

 Miami Cashing in 

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Enjoy kid, you finally got one right

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags