thoughts?

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

im with it...most game 4's go over butttttttt im still thinking

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i think both games going under. chris bosh rondo and west are probable. will still play but probably wont be 100% =less points

lurk
    lurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I was on the under in the last memphis/okc game, worked out well (although got less comfortable with the ot). After playing the first couple totals in that series I'm gonna stay as far as I can away from this one. I felt good about the over in game one and the under in game three, but I've ended up feeling a bit lucky in the end in both cases. I'm sure a better capper could give you better advice but I don't see much value in the 198 either way. Not even necessarily because I think it's gonna be close to that number, I just don't know what to expect out of either team tonight...I leave the games like this to the people who actually know what they're doing and to those that feel like taking a low-value shot.

I'm thinking a little more seriously about the under in the mia/bos game, maybe the 1st half under although I'm starting to lose a little confidence in that. I tend to play totals more often in the NBA and this is starting to look like one of those days I should stick to the bases.

bigjah15

i took heat 1H -.5 under 100 1H in memphis game. and under 91.5 1h in miami game looks pretty solid

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

Liking under in the memphis game more and more.... both these teams can go off though, so only a small play.

bigjah15

heat will outscore celtics in 2q like they have every game in the series. should even out to will heat are winning at half.