PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Boston +488 to win series*

How do you not like that value. The Heat may have the upper-hand, but if Boston win's tonight which I expect them to do, then this bet look's A LOT better tomorrow morning. Boston is very capable of winning a game in Miami and they would have the momentum going into it. Terrific value, the Heat are overvalued here, I'll roll with the veteran Celtics. Nothing wrong with a small risk, big reward.

And looking way ahead, if Boston does win this series, there actually is not much standing in their way. They match up better against the Bulls, (if the Bulls even win that series). I don't need to make a case for Celtics/Hawks. As for the Western Conference, the Celtics would be favorite over any of the 4 remaining teams. Yes Dallas is hot, but I would ABSOLUTELY NOT bet on Dirk over Pierce, Rondo, Garnett and Allen, if that would be the finals match-up. Sorry, but the Mavs are not gonna hit 20 three pointers in a game again. They just won their NBA Championship beating the Lakers.

All in all, TONIGHT is the biggest night of the NBA playoffs thus far. If their is a team left to beat Boston, it's the Heat. I truly believe if the Celtics win this series, they will go ahead and win the championship, which may sound foolish now, but it wont in June. If the Heat win tonight, series over, if Boston win's, look out people.

Celtics over Heat +488

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

amazing value here------------------a must bet..................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ .............

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

that's really the series line as of right now, 2-1? go all in on it. wow