No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Let's talk about the "other" game tonight

Does OKC go down 3-2? Or will they bounce back from Saturday's collapse?

kruser
    kruser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

i think they bounce back!

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i think memphis can handle okc, i will be cheering for the memphis for sure. fun to see kd, i am with the memphis

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think OKC wins this one easy.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

memphis looks enticing under 3 here for sure, i lean okc but unless i got 3 or more it's a pass for me. good luck!

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

OKC ML for me .

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by no coincidences View Post
    does okc go down 3-2? Or will they bounce back from saturday's collapse?

you mean down 3-1

they lose tonight and the series is pretty much over... Which would suprise the fuk out of me

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    you mean down 3-1

they lose tonight and the series is pretty much over... Which would suprise the fuk out of me
    My bad -- typo. Yeah, 3-1.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

memphis is 6-0 at home in the playoffs but im iffy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

OKC should come back strong in this one and tie it up.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Memphis by 5. This team is hot at home

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

okc will take this one, no questions asked

good2know
    good2know's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

okla

na they are def. bouncin back, i think they have a good chance

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I have no idea. OKC should have won Saturday. They were up 16 in the third. Up 13 at the end of the third and up like 11 with 5 minutes to go. I'm not sure how they are going to handle the adversity from that loss.

Despite the fact that OKC went 8 minutes without a FG and only scored 10 points in the 4th, we still had a chance to win it in the final seconds in regulation.

Can this young team put it behind them and bounce back tonight? I'm not so sure.

chevy6

NBA: Grizzlies are 39-11-1 ATS in their last 51 vs. Western Conference. Memphis/Oklahoma City: Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no idea who wins this series but i figure it gonna continue to see-saw back and 4th until we hit game 7......passed last game figuring id take the game 3 loser in game 4, and while the way okc lost is a little disturbing i still think this thing goes the distance...

1 thing i do wish is that KD would be more assertive (like kobe/jordan) and put Westbrook in check/let him know who's team it is...unfortunately im not sure he is wired like that.......

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

The problem is Durant is getting hospital passes too late on the shot clock and Tony Allen is on him like a sore rash. The Thunder have to somehow try and get others involved other than RW and KD

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm probably just going to watch this one play out. Both teams played terribly for the majority of the game last time. It took the Grizzlies 3 quarters to come to terms with the fact that the Thunder were not going to let them run show in the paint until the Grizz demonstrated the capacity for and interest in scoring from further out.

Today is going to be all about adjustments. The Grizzlies need to spread the OKC defense if they hope to be successful. Gasol has to have a big game on the boards and Randolph needs to establish himself in the midrange shots early. The Thunder did an excellent job of pressuring him in Game 3. The Grizz also have to not be afraid of playing in the halfcourt. Too often they will hurry the play with an aggressive drive into the paint when they still have 16+ on the clock. They're not big 3pt shooters, but Conley and Mayo are the only perimeter shooters the Thunder have had to worry about at all. Until the Grizzlies add more dimensions to how they're attacking the Thunder D, OKC can just camp out in the paint.

The Thunder's biggest problem is shot selection and ball distribution. In the three games, the Thunder bench produced 16, 48, and 22 points. Thunder bench has to score for them to win because Sefolosha and Perkins are not offensive players, period. This means Harden/Collison/Maynor need to combine for 30+. Westbrook sucks at jump shooting. He hits a high percentage on drives to the hoop and collects a lot of FTs. A shot from 18+ for him is essentially a turnover most of the time. Durant should have the ball in his hand in the 4Q. He's taken WAY too few 4Q shots in this series and many of those have been bailout shots on failed OKC possessions when the clock is running out. He needs to get the ball early and get good screens to give him as many open looks as possible. If this happens in a close game, the Thunder will win because the Grizzlies have no answer for him.

I think the Thunder even out the series tonight, but I'm not confident enough in it to bet it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I am leaning Grizzlies tonight. I just really don't think the Thunder are that great. When they are hitting their shots and getting good production from role players, they are tough to beat but they are more of a perimeter-oriented team so it's kinda hit or miss. The thing is, they were making their shots the other night and played as good a game they could have for 3 quarters. To blow a game like that can cost you a series because I'm not so sure that they can play as well as they did on Saturday again tonight.

I'm leaning Grizz tonight, then Thunder big in Game 5 with Memphis having a chance to close out at home in what would be a hell of a game.

chevy6

both these games are causing me a head ache but i stand by my choice of thunder and heat

Camfriend87
    Camfriend87's Avatar Become A Pro!

My gut says OKC but I am having a really hard time pulling the trigger after that 4th Q performance

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

When was the last time Grizzlies lost a meaningful game @Home?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

gotta ride the Grizz, and sharps seem to prefer Under.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Thunder will have a better night, they were winning solidly last game, blew it, now they're pissed. kevin durant will score a lot and ibaka will go off in the rebound department.

pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

okc will win this game and lose the next one to setup game7

pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pacerboy View Post
    LETS GET SOME