C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    C-gold. Your alittle fagggot. Where you from homie? Anywhere near NY area? If so. Let's just meet up and settle this like men. Ill drive too you if close by. This is an official call out. Call outs are mandatory.

Let's meet. I promise I'll kick your ass. Promise. You are too stupid to even know it. I doubt you'd even look me in the eye you focking pussy.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this forum is worse than a neo-nazi forum. Zeig heil, you fuckin white supremacist assholes

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

He lead with his elbow intentially. Started walking off the court imediately, he knew what he did and I have lost all respect for the Lakers because of their unsportsmanship. They started playing dirty when they knew they had no chance, and that to me is unacceptable. I hope he Never plays in the Nba again

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    i wish one u racist ***** would say monkey around me i will take your fuckin head off

Hahahaha another internet tough guy. I'll be you fight like your boy Mello.

Be careful what you wish for son. I can spot a pussy a mile away and that would be you.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    SBR was never this racist until Obama became President. I don't think I've seen the monkey word used once in the 2008 NBA playoffs. The klans man is taking over
    Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-11 at 10:51 PM.

chantrain

its mind boggling that a bunch of NBA fans would be so racist.

you watch the NBA but you hate black people?

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post

I cant believe someone didn't go after Bynum,they probably knew they still had a playoffs to finish. Bynum just looks like a beaten man in this video
    Bynum's foul wasn't that much worse than that below, and after the Suns went after Horry, the only thing that resulted was suspensions for Amare and Diaw and the Suns losing the series because of it. And they probably would have won the title that year. So Mavs actually showed a lot of maturity in not going after him, good for them.

C-Gold

I got no real beef with you roxx I don't even care. I want to fight C-gold. If he lives in this area he has to man up. I'm never scared. I lost plenty of fights. But I won a lot more. I can't wait.

I've only lost 1 fight and it was against more than 1 person. No way in hell I'm losing to Tracey the Transvestie 1 on 1. I'll beat him like Kunta Kente

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracer its all good dont even let these turds get you worked up They LOVE that shit. Whats the play on atl/chi game total?

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha, piece of shit got what he deserved.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will edit my post! It wasn't meant to b racist!! I call dumb idiots monkey!! White, Black, Green, Purple or Jew!!

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Exactly, intentionally trying to hurt somebody who outplayed you on every level and unlike you still has a potentially great future in this years playoffs and in the career in general is just unacceptable. It's not like he hit him accidentally or as a result of going after the ball... the video clearly shows he waited until Barea was in the air and then jumped him full force with the elbow into his ribs. It was not about trying to stop the basket, it was all about trying to hurt the guy who embarrassed them and was just about to score another one to extend the 30 point lead even further. Ban the ************!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Hahahaha another internet tough guy. I'll be you fight like your boy Mello.

Be careful what you wish for son. I can spot a pussy a mile away and that would be you.
    C-gold... You saying racist shit over the Internet is as e-tuff, as you can get....

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

will be a 3 game suspension

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post

Andrew Bynum shows his true colors and what do you do? Defend him! What a loser. Call everybody racist and pretend like they didn't see what went down.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Let's meet. I promise I'll kick your ass. Promise. You are too stupid to even know it. I doubt you'd even look me in the eye you focking pussy.
    Ok. No more talk. Ill be back in a hour or two. Just set up any date tomorrow or later. Somewhere near nyc. I will drive to you. When I get back later, I better see a time and date. No more talk.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

its mind boggling that a bunch of NBA fans would be so racist. you watch the NBA but you hate black people?

donkdown

I think this thread might have some of us suspended!! Clean it up in here!! the Idiot took a cheap shot on a guy half his size!!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I've only lost 1 fight and it was against more than 1 person. No way in hell I'm losing to Tracey the Transvestie 1 on 1. I'll beat him like Kunta Kente
    Just show up masser

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    C-gold... You saying racist shit over the Internet is has e-tuff, as you can get....

I said throw him in jail like Todd Bertuzzi.

Your such a loser you would love nothing more than for somebody to say something racist, so them you can justify why you are such a loser. Because if racism exists then you have an excuse. No no no Mayan, you are just a loser. YOU, yes you and it has nothing to do with your skin.

You are also a pussy. You want your buddy Ttrace to fight me because you know you wouldn't have a chance. Cheer him on you homo.

C-Gold

Just show up masser

You sure you can take off work?

Oh yeah

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Im ok with the foul
    Bynum did the right thing
    with a 30+ pt lead dont keep attacking the basket and shoot 3 pointers

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I said throw him in jail like Todd Bertuzzi.

Your such a loser you would love nothing more than for somebody to say something racist, so them you can justify why you are such a loser. Because if racism exists then you have an excuse. No no no Mayan, you are just a loser. YOU, yes you and it has nothing to do with your skin.

You are also a pussy. You want your buddy Ttrace to fight me because you know you wouldn't have a chance. Cheer him on you homo.

I'll give you brass knuckles and I'll still whoop your ass...

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Im ok with the foul
    Bynum did the right thing
    with a 30+ pt lead dont keep attacking the basket and shoot 3 pointers
    Now I want to fight u with a dumb statement like that!! This thread is going to be the downfall of SBR!! Sides r going to be taken. I want all white guy's and brothers that are Bald on my side!!

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I said throw him in jail like Todd Bertuzzi. Your such a loser you would love nothing more than for somebody to say something racist, so them you can justify why you are such a loser. Because if racism exists then you have an excuse. No no no Mayan, you are just a loser. YOU, yes you and it has nothing to do with your skin. You are also a pussy. You want your buddy Ttrace to fight me because you know you wouldn't have a chance. Cheer him on you homo.
    No you spout off irreverent bigoted extrapolations from an in-game elbow, correlate the occurrence to some preconceived stereotype, and pick fights on the internet.

C-Gold

I'll give you brass knuckles and I'll still whoop your ass...

Pretty easy to say when you are drinking Martini's in LA.

You wouldn't even look me in the eye

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Lets start the Bynum for Howard trade talks...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    I think this thread might have some of us suspended!! Clean it up in here!! the Idiot took a cheap shot on a guy half his size!!
    Up by 30 and still driving to the hoop... He deserved that elbow.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah makes no sense at all i laugh about it sometimes they spend how many hours a week watching people they hate retards? 99% sure these "sbr racists" are wimps or bitches in real life ( of course they will deny and try to act tough behind the safety of a keyboard) they have to vent from taking shit all day in real life somehow. Sbr seems to be ok with the racism so this is the way to vent for the weak its not to hard to figure out.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Pretty easy to say when you are drinking Martini's in LA.

You wouldn't even look me in the eye
    will I go blind??

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by TGHMak View Post
    Lets start the Bynum for Howard trade talks...
    that fukking in Boston was the real superman
    Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-11 at 11:00 PM.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    No you spout off irreverent bigoted extrapolations from an in-game elbow, correlate the occurrence to some preconceived stereotype, and pick fights on the internet.

I said he should go to jail a few days for assault. Just because he's on the hard wood doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants and attack people like a savage. You go and do that to somebody on the street it's assault.

The game was long over and his Fakers were embarassed. He couldn't control his emotions like the bum that he is.

chantrain

Andrew Bynum shows his true colors and what do you do? Defend him! What a loser. Call everybody racist and pretend like they didn't see what went down.
    I'm not defending him, I'm siding with black people against racist white supremacist assholes like some people in this thread.

I'd rather chill in da hood with with those black people you hate so much than in a trailer park with rednecks any day of the week

donkdown

Up by 30 and still driving to the hoop... He deserved that elbow.
    The true pussies are the Dallas Mavs!! Someone should of at least spit in the guy's face!!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its more the other way ?? isnt it, they should ban the evil JJ barea for his offensive foul.all good then
    its mind boggling that a bunch of NBA fans would be so racist. you watch the NBA but you hate black people?

First 123456 ... Last