bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Thunder up!

They were big in game 2 and game 3. Controlling the whole thing, except the last quarter last game. I see them come out big again like they did game 2.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16237

french toast bacon coffee

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis is dangerous especially at home... No matter how much theyre down they know when and how to come back... Plus they have Randolph... This guy has been beast mode personafied... Ibaka and the gang mite frustrate him but his motor doesnt stop and the by the time the 4th quarter gets started so does he... Also the memphis crowd has been treated with victories so they get behind their team like gm 3... As a mavs fan i dont wanna have to deal with this group but i think we will have to bc memphis post game is relentless... I ses memphis winning tonite, okc winning gm 5 and memphis closing the series out in gm 6... Keep in mind that okc was built to beat the lakers not memphis... GL!!!

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Durant was desperate in the 4st QT in game 3 - didn't even get a touch in about 5mins. They lost because of Westbrook. I hope that they taught Russell something after the game because he was shit.