No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm sorry, but if the Bulls want to be considered serious contenders

They needed to take care of business tonight.

They're playing an inferior, erratic team with the chance to go up 3-1 heading home. Huge advantage of rest awaits while BOS/MIA slug it out.

Their performance tonight indicates to me that they're not ready for prime time. Up 2 going into the fourth quarter and they've simply been out-worked and out-hustled by a lesser opponent in a pivotal spot in the series.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

They won't win it this year, they may not even make it out of the East

But give it a few years

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

******* game is rigged

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    ******* game is rigged
    Nope. They were beaten because they aren't legitimate contenders.

Bulls will not challenge the MIA/BOS series winner. Period.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

They've given up 32 points in the fourth quarter without even going into intentionally fouling. To Atlanta.

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Celtics are still the team, like poster said above, not their time yet. And hawks are underrated team . These guys have been playing together going on 5 years or so

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Agreed, very unimpressed with the Bulls post-season. Rose can't have an epic night every night, and unlike the Mavs they don't have those other options to get the points. Atlanta still has a real chance of winning this series.

jjax107

Correction hawks are underrated

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bulls are garbage

NO CHANCE AGAINST BOSTON OR MIAMI

That's if they even advance

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

wow they are so one dimensional. They were exploited tonight. Hawks win this series

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    Correction hawks are underrated
    No they're not.

Hawks do have some talent and rarely play up to their potential, but they're the inferior team in this series.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

gotta completely agree here, f u CHI

enjoy the reg season accolades MVP COY

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    gotta completely agree here, f u CHI

enjoy the reg season accolades MVP COY
    Rose is 22 years old. They have a rookie head coach. Very little balance offensively. I wouldn't throw them under the bus for coming up short.

They're just not ready. I thought they might be, but tonight said it all.

jjax107

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    No they're not.

Hawks do have some talent and rarely play up to their potential, but they're the inferior team in this series.
    Lol it's not about inferior vs superior teams. In NBA playoffs its about chemistry, coaching, bench and experience. Heat are 'superior' team vs celtics. But celtics still gonna win world title, why??? Like I said these hawks have been playing together 5 years and made playoffs 4 of those years? Fine then keep betting against them lol

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

happy i had ATL moneyline +145 for a small wager

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    Lol it's not about inferior vs superior teams. In NBA playoffs its about chemistry, coaching, bench and experience. Heat are 'superior' team vs celtics. But celtics still gonna win world title, why??? Like I said these hawks have been playing together 5 years and made playoffs 4 of those years? Fine then keep betting against them lol
    They're a bunch of chronic underachievers with a shitty coach. Yeah, they've made the playoffs -- big deal.

They're not winning this series. Period.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Game is un real. It is not like ATL played an outstanding game that doesn't give Chicago a chance at it. ATL had turns overs too but Bulls can't capitalize on their turn overs. I already knew they had in trouble when they started off the game with poor shooting at the line.

Mark my words. I'm not betting on Chicago or fading chicago if they advances in the playoff. You don't want to bet on a team where you just don't know which chicago team is going to show up. Just like lakers, you don't know which lakers team is going to show up. Don't waste your money with chasing dreams. There are other props to play.

I'm scared of Chicago, the so over rated team for real. I don't mind losing if it is a good game. That was not a good game at all. Another one of them games where I'm just pissed. ARgghhhhhhh

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Have to disagree NC, Atlanta is under-rated. When they all decide to come out and give 100% they are a damn hard team to beat. Smith is dominant from within 15 feet and is almost unstoppable driving into the paint, Johnson can light it up with the best of them, Teague is proving to be close to the player of the series for them (losing Hinrich has been a blessing in disguise). All it takes then is for Horford to be on with his shot as he was tonight, or Crawford, and they become a bloody hard team to beat.

Atlanta's problem has never been talent - I think they are only just behind Miami/Boston/Mavs in that one, the problem is their energy, motivation and coaching. Atlanta is the better team individually, but Chicago are a better team with the better coach - it's why Bulls will still probably take this, but not without a fight. I see this one going to game 7.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Game is un real. It is not like ATL played an outstanding game that doesn't give Chicago a chance at it. ATL had turns overs too but Bulls can't capitalize on their turn overs. I already knew they had in trouble when they started off the game with poor shooting at the line.

Mark my words. I'm not betting on Chicago or fading chicago if they advances in the playoff. You don't want to bet on a team where you just don't know which chicago team is going to show up. Just like lakers, you don't know which lakers team is going to show up. Don't waste your money with chasing dreams. There are other props to play.

I'm scared of Chicago, the so over rated team for real. I don't mind losing if it is a good game. That was not a good game at all. Another one of them games where I'm just pissed. ARgghhhhhhh
    Chicago is only championship-worthy if Rose is going nuts. They don't have the supporting cast to look good and balanced at the same time. If Rose is off his game, it gets ugly in a hurry.

They're very much like OKC -- too reliant on their one true star and not deep enough to contend for a title.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

reactionary thread! oh no, the sky is falling!

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    reactionary thread! oh no, the sky is falling!
    The only way for me to feel better about my 4Unit lost is to talk about it. Once everything is out of the system and like any other games out there, we move on and possible forgetting about it until it happens again.

ATL under rated? Well in game 1, they had 100+ points then dropped to 73 in game 2. In game 3, they did better at 82 then in game 4, a blowout at 100+.

ATL is not under rated to me at all. They are what Charlie Sheen called "bi winning".

Some days you're hot and some days you're not. Some day you are lucky and some day you brick. If you depend on luck to win a game, is that being under rated?

NBA_Brosuf

Ok, I felt better and I will say...

I'm sorry tooo

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

surrendered 1.75 on the chicago bulls moneyline...
    the fourth quarter was a disgraceful f@#kstory s@#tshow...
    didn't trust 'em to cover the points, and now I know why- rose, boozer, and noah can't close!
    thank god for baseball. because I feel an ugly seven game series unfolding between the hawks and bulls,
    where the only safe proposition will be playing the totals. but what the f@#k do I know? nothing...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i lost some cash.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bulls will still take this in 6 IMO

Not sure if they cover a big spread at home but I think they will get back on the road and finish the series

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nope. They were beaten because they aren't legitimate contenders.

Bulls will not challenge the MIA/BOS series winner. Period.
    Bulls are not going any further than this series. Hawks will face MIA/BOS.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Rose is over-rated. Just guard him to his right and you will stop him. Notice how he's always driving right with nobody willing to take a charge?

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls shot terribly tonight, any team could have a bad shooting night especially on the road when you are up 2-1 and that huge sense of urgency isn't there. Let's see what happens game 5.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

I hope ATL destroys them, personally speaking. Send the Bulls home in similar fashion as Dallas did to the overrated Lakers.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

My prediction for tomorrows thread on this forum:

"Who is going to stop the Bulls from winning it all?"

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Every game I change my opinon on both teams. Neither team looks good in defeat.

I'm just giving up on the series, and betting baseball.

lmaoceltics
    lmaoceltics's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls ML = lock game 5

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

I guess you could say the same thing about Miami tomorrow. Same position. And playing a team with a key injury.

Bottom line is all that matters is advancing. We'll see. Home court is huge in close series'.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Bulls shot terribly tonight, any team could have a bad shooting night especially on the road when you are up 2-1 and that huge sense of urgency isn't there. Let's see what happens game 5.
    Bulls' 4Q defense was garbage.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I don't buy this at all SJ. There's no sense of urgency to get this series done so that they can rest and let the other two semifinalists slug it out?

Bulls blew a huge opportunity tonight.

12 Last