BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Has MJ Ever Been Swept In The Playoffs?

Not sure of this if anyone knows would like to hear about it.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I don't think so...I believe the announcers said it was the first time phil jackson was swept in the playoffs.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

You know what else I was thinking as I watched this thing unfold? MJ never in a million years would get embarrassed in a closeout game where it was win or go home. Kobe has gotten skunked by 35+ in elimination games more than once now, with overall talent that easily trumps what the Bulls ever had (not saying MJ didn't have really good players around him, especially Pippen, but top-to-bottom these Lakers teams had better players). Still people will think Kobe is better than MJ. Punk kids!

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Kobe sucks there will never be another MJ

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    I don't think so...I believe the announcers said it was the first time phil jackson was swept in the playoffs.
    Yeah, Celtics swept them, I saw that game live he dropped 63, didnt remember if they got swept though. There was life before Phil.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Yeah, Celtics swept them, I saw that game live he dropped 63, didnt remember if they got swept though. There was life before Phil.
    They won one game is rookie year vs the champion Celtics. But that team was an 8 seed that only won 32 games.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    They won one game is rookie year vs the champion Celtics. But that team was an 8 seed that only won 32 games.
    They played the Bucks his rookie year. His second season they got swept by the Celtics. And his third year they got swept by the Celtics. So thats at least 3 times MJ got swept, with no help.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    They played the Bucks his rookie year. His second season they got swept by the Celtics. And his third year they got swept by the Celtics. So thats at least 3 times MJ got swept, with no help.
    True they by the swept #1 seed not as defending champs in their prime.