SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAVS +5 2nd half....

This is a no brainer...Mavs +5 2nd half. Lakers phoned this one in before the game even started and now down 24 they are gonna all of a sudden turn it on???? Dont think so. Mavs by 23

SASH

This laker team has absolutely no heart. Reminds me of the pistons team of 4-5 years ago with sheed, chauncy, rip hamilton in the heart department

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    This is a no brainer...Mavs +5 2nd half. Lakers phoned this one in before the game even started and now down 24 they are gonna all of a sudden turn it on???? Dont think so. Mavs by 23
    edit: i was thinking it was mavs -5.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 05-08-11 at 04:26 PM.

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    you're retarded, if they win by 23 you will lose the bet you're touting.
    ???What are u talking about

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

???What are u talking about
    explain to me how 2nd half bets work

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

explain to me how 2nd half bets works.
    Who is the retard here, unreal.
    Watch your mouth kid if you are dumb as a mule.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

you're retarded, if they win by 23 you will lose the bet you're touting.

SASH

This was top 1 or 2 plays in the last 6 months. HUUUUUGE WINNNER!!! Just under 5k

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

You do realize though that you did not have a 20+ points cushion on that 2nd half play right? You do realize had Lakers only lost by 20 (or whatever the difference at the half -5 points was), your bet would be lost?

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    You do realize though that you did not have a 20+ points cushion on that 2nd half play right? You do realize had Lakers only lost by 20 (or whatever the difference at the half -5 points was), your bet would be lost?
    What are you talking about??? I f the Mavs would have won by 23 like I called I would have covered. 22, 21, 20 would have also worked...19 push. Didnt have to worry about any of that, because they were +12 in the 2nd half. So what are you speaking of?

JBT
    Square as a triangle

What are you talking about??? I f the Mavs would have won by 23 like I called I would have covered. 22, 21, 20 would have also worked...19 push. Didnt have to worry about any of that, because they were +12 in the 2nd half. So what are you speaking of?
    LOL, what I meant to say was, that if the Lakers managed to lower their deficit by more than 5 points compared to the halftime score, this bet would lose... Just wasn't sure what the halftime lead was, I thought it was around 26, so anything less than a 20 point lead would not result in a win.

SASH

LOL, what I meant to say was, that if the Lakers managed to lower their deficit by more than 5 points compared to the halftime score, this bet would lose... Just wasn't sure what the halftime lead was, I thought it was around 26, so anything less than a 20 point lead would not result in a win.
    Yep, thats what Mavs +5 means

JBT
    Square as a triangle

Well, you called this bet "a no brainer" and I've seen teams cut their leads in half after the halftime (even if they end up losing anyway) way too often to call this a no brainer. It was a reasonable play, considering how bad the Lakers have been playing this series, but by no means a no brainer, even if they ended up winning with an even bigger point difference... I figured you must've confused it with a "game +5" instead of a "2nd half +5" bet Now that one would be a no brainer...

SASH

Well, you called this bet "a no brainer" and I've seen teams cut their leads in half after the halftime (even if they end up losing anyway) way too often to call this a no brainer. It was a reasonable play, considering how bad the Lakers played in the series, but by no means a no brainer, even if they ended up winning with an even bigger point difference... I figured you must've confused it with a "game +5" instead of a "2nd half +5" bet Now that one would be a no brainer...
    Nope. 1 thing youll learn about me is that I take my gambling VERY SERIOUS. Been doing it way too long. No room for confusion or mistakes, it has been sustaining my income for the past 2 years or so

SASH

5k winner. It was a no brainer for me, Like I said, one of the strongest plays I've seen in quite some time