Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lakers ML and Lakers +2 are the two easiest plays of the playoffs

There is no doubt in my mind that the lakers are going to win this game and if not, the only way Dallas wins is on a lucky shot at the end. I'm confident that the Lakers are going to win this game down the stretch. The Lakers could have won the first two games of this series and now that Artest is out, this gives the Lakers some more spacing and more effective shooters to get some more minutes like Barnes and Odom. Gasol is finally going to have a big game here. Chandler on Gasol is an effective matchup but he'll probably already have his hands full with Bynum. The goal is to get the ball to Gasol early in this game when Dirk is gaurding him because Dirk is a horrible low post defender and Gasol should be abusing that matchup but he's being really passive. Phil got the message to his team. Make some fukking 3's and the Lakers will be fine, trust me. Derrick Fisher will have a solid game, as will Bynum and Odom.

Bryant is not going to lose this game. You can see on film he's getting any shot at any time he wants, and in fact, he's not shooting the ball enough. Look for him to get his teammates involved early and be very aggressive at the same time, especially on the DEFENSIVE end, Bryant will look to make a statement tonight. Trust me, Bryant and Jordan don't lose these types of games when their backs are completely against the ropes. Kobe Bryant will guard Jason Terry when he's in the game and will make a statement and shut him down. Dallas is gonna live and die by the jumpshot and tonight its going to cost them late in the game when their legs start to wear out under them.

I'm taking the Lakers ML for a nice nice amount and the Lakers +2 for half that amount just to be safe.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Completely agree.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much $ are you putting on each goat?

evangelizelee
    evangelizelee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Agree. Took Chicago with it. I think today's the day. Let's get that shiiiiit

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

....But the Lakers won't be doing anything until Gasol mans up. He is the reason the Lakers are struggling so much. Thing is, when he is playing HIS GAME, they are nearly unbeatable.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Have a feeling things are going to turn around for Goatie.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

You couldn't be more wrong....good luck, you'll need it

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind that the lakers are going to win this game and if not, the only way Dallas wins is on a lucky shot at the end. I'm confident that the Lakers are going to win this game down the stretch. The Lakers could have won the first two games of this series and now that Artest is out, this gives the Lakers some more spacing and more effective shooters to get some more minutes like Barnes and Odom. Gasol is finally going to have a big game here. Chandler on Gasol is an effective matchup but he'll probably already have his hands full with Bynum. The goal is to get the ball to Gasol early in this game when Dirk is gaurding him because Dirk is a horrible low post defender and Gasol should be abusing that matchup but he's being really passive. Phil got the message to his team. Make some fukking 3's and the Lakers will be fine, trust me. Derrick Fisher will have a solid game, as will Bynum and Odom.

Bryant is not going to lose this game. You can see on film he's getting any shot at any time he wants, and in fact, he's not shooting the ball enough. Look for him to get his teammates involved early and be very aggressive at the same time, especially on the DEFENSIVE end, Bryant will look to make a statement tonight. Trust me, Bryant and Jordan don't lose these types of games when their backs are completely against the ropes. Kobe Bryant will guard Jason Terry when he's in the game and will make a statement and shut him down. Dallas is gonna live and die by the jumpshot and tonight its going to cost them late in the game when their legs start to wear out under them.

I'm taking the Lakers ML for a nice nice amount and the Lakers +2 for half that amount just to be safe.
    I agree that the Lakers will be better offensively tonight, however I really disagree that they can stop the Mavs offense. I like the Over a lot, but I can't take a side in this one.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Like these plays tonight as well, Lakers play a complete game and win this one. Good Luck

I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Mavericks win for the 3rd straight time tonight! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

NBA is not supporting Lakers. Artest out on a non-deserved suspension.
    Tonight's officiating crew has no well-known "enforcers". That is tell-tale.
    Dallas has momentum, orgasmic crowd, bench advantage.
    I would not touch Lakers tonight with found money.
    good luck Goat anyway

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    ....But the Lakers won't be doing anything until Gasol mans up. He is the reason the Lakers are struggling so much. Thing is, when he is playing HIS GAME, they are nearly unbeatable.

I just can't believe how horrible he's been in the postseason.

Pathetic.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You are getting an L tonight

freeme
    freeme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

agree w/ u

I have to agree with you, I cant seem them not winning either.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Bryant was pretty confident in the news conference saying "you don't expect the playoffs to be easy right?" "history is only made when you make historic performances"

Don't really know what to take out of that other than they are making it really hard for themselves...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I cant believe people read the post.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Gasol true...
    he cannot even grab a rebound... what has happened?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

INSIDE INFORMATION -

Bynum running his mouth about the players not playing as a team is apparantly true.

Lets face it Kobe is shooting too much and not connecting quite like he used to.

But here is the scoop.

Supposedly Gasol's broke up with his girlfriend and one of his teamates was involved by going out with her or influencing her. Word is there was a lockeroom blow up.

Hmmmm maybe thats why Gasol is playing like chit.

He has always been soft but combine that with the head games going on and I think we have a Dallas good old fashion ass stomping tonight.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goatie both "You" and Gasol have have been horrible in post-season play.......good shot at turning it around tonight

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Lakers turn it around tonight!!

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

really? kobe and jordan? how dare you...

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    INSIDE INFORMATION - Bynum running his mouth about the players not playing as a team is apparantly true. Lets face it Kobe is shooting too much and not connecting quite like he used to. But here is the scoop. Supposedly Gasol's broke up with his girlfriend and one of his teamates was involved by going out with her or influencing her. Word is there was a lockeroom blow up. Hmmmm maybe thats why Gasol is playing like chit. He has always been soft but combine that with the head games going on and I think we have a Dallas good old fashion ass stomping tonight.
    Kobe raping women again?

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let go Laker. I hope they don't go 0-3 to Dallas.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's now or never. This can break Vegas if the Lakers win tonight.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Kobe likes to play well on the road too, he said its fun to stick it to the opposing fans... Fisher will hit big 3's for once. Lakers or no bet. I already got LA +8 in a teaser with Bulls so that's looking like a lock with the Bulls winning by DD.

Now time to hit up the LA ML. F it.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

You guys need to stop burying yourselves by backing the Lakers. Back the Mavs and win some mo' doe, again. Then in game four back the Mavs and cash again. Geez, stop making making money so hard.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This just gets better and better, not only are the public all over it, but the Goat man is all over it! If I was Dallas I'd be mentioning this as a good omen in the Pre-Game.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

guys to make history you have to do historic things

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

The public was with Mavs in game 2 and we still cashed. Mavs are winners to all who bet on them.

RustyGriswold
    RustyGriswold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant see the lakers losing a third.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

You think that Barnes getting more minutes is a plus for the lakers? Are you fukking stupid?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    guys to make history you have to do historic things
    Who's that Goatie or Obama

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

hey jr i think you forgot to ride and thank lb for the big loser

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!