Betpoints: 2286

Bos/Mia 5/3

Lean on
    u182
    Thoughts

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if wade or lebron score 40 and jones hits 32 open three point shots it is going over. if neither of those happen like in game 1 this one will see the winner lucky to reach 90 points. because rest assure the defense will intensify even more in this game....and there are no nights off on defense with these two teams. good luck!

The Coach's Desk
    Bet with the house!!
    The Coach's Desk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree I think more de tonight
    Leads to under..line went from
    182.5 to 182 so far

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feel like Boston will want to up the tempo a bit to make it more of a running match and hope to tire out the Heat a bit at the end. Think it should go over, and like the line moving against my thoughts

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

boston loses for certain if they uptempo this game, some spots yes but not the game in general

ad617
    ad617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

well, if the heat cover the number its gonna go over

lurk
    lurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

this may be dumb but i've got u182 and I think its got a better shot if the heat do cover, don't think the winners gonna score much more than 90 if that and if the other team is down 5-10 at the end, should have a better shot.

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by kernssca View Post
    Feel like Boston will want to up the tempo a bit to make it more of a running match and hope to tire out the Heat a bit at the end. Think it should go over, and like the line moving against my thoughts
    Old men upping the tempo and trying to tire out younger stars? Wait what!?

The Coach's Desk
    Bet with the house!!
    The Coach's Desk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's just get tougher to score as the seriesgoes and boston with step up the def after a poor showing in game1,

lurk
    lurk's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's going to be a lot easier to defend the heat if jones doesn't shoot out of his mind...but it'll also be harder for jones to shoot out of his mind if Boston actually defends him. The heat were getting open shots for stretches which is what worries me about the under, if Boston is a step behind on defense like they were for parts of game 1 they should fall behind which is probably going to speed up their offense somewhat, especially in the later stages. It should be tougher to score in this game but we do need Boston to look a little less confused in the half court.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by bonestock View Post
    Old men upping the tempo and trying to tire out younger stars? Wait what!?
    They really aren't that old... Ray is better conditioned than 95% of the league, KG is better than 80% at least. Pierce is the only one really slowed down by age. Add Rondo and Jeff Green, 2 athletic and fast young guys, and upping the tempo could definitely be to their advantage at certain points

Wade gets exhausted chasing Ray all over the court, he just had a great shooting night in game 1. I don't expect that to happen every game.

DLy4287
    DLy4287's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like heat taking this game then boston taking next two at home to even u the series

kingchunny
    kingchunny's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game goes under the total. There is no way James Jones goes off again and I have to believe that the Celtics will tighten their D up. I expect Lebron and Wade to get their fair share of points but I doubt that the Heat will play as cohesively as they did Sunday. I think both teams will have trouble scoring during the certain stretches and I expect a fairly close game with defense taking over.

UntrainedPilot
    UntrainedPilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over, I think every game in the playoffs takes on it's own identity and the Heat look to run more.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by kernssca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

They really aren't that old... Ray is better conditioned than 95% of the league, KG is better than 80% at least. Pierce is the only one really slowed down by age. Add Rondo and Jeff Green, 2 athletic and fast young guys, and upping the tempo could definitely be to their advantage at certain points

Wade gets exhausted chasing Ray all over the court, he just had a great shooting night in game 1. I don't expect that to happen every game.

Boston plays very slow and buckle down defense, thats why there totals are so low through out the season. Playing at a high temp doesn't allow them to get setup which is when they are at there best.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Boston plays very slow and buckle down defense, thats why there totals are so low through out the season. Playing at a high temp doesn't allow them to get setup which is when they are at there best.
    The Cs struggled against the set D of the Heat, and Doc knew it. He tried to get Rondo to push the pace more.

I think we'll see the Cs pick it up on offense, with more quick drives to the basket early in the possession, and a focus on their tight defense. I don't think they'll get into a running match with the Heat, but I don't think they'll play as slow as they did game 1 either