chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    better in the postseason too, don't see what you're getting at.
    I think its completely wrong and insane to say the Hawks have a better team defense than the Pacers

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Bulls win by 12. Hinrich was the only chance the hawks had at perimeter defense....now they're yeast have no answer for drose.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I think its completely wrong and insane to say the Hawks have a better team defense than the Pacers

I'm sorry but Atlanta has a much better defense than Indiana. And Atlanta only got better on defense with getting rid of bibby and picking up Hinrich.

Lucky for us Hinrich is out, and D Rose will Feast.

chantrain

I still disagree... hawks and team defense doesn't jive to me.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

yeah their totals are always in the 180 range for no reason

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Bulls win by 12. Hinrich was the only chance the hawks had at perimeter defense....now they're yeast have no answer for drose.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

Getting decent odds for the risk you are taking. Hope it works out well.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I get that the Bulls are fav's but they should not be by this much. Hawks are way better then the Pacers and the Pacers took the Bulls to the last minute of several games in Chicago.

Hawks +355 is too much value to pass up
    awesome way to cap there bud, team A almost beat team B, so Team C who is better than team A should be able to beat Team B ...If that's how sports worked, everyone would be rich

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are being sarcastic right?

To turn things around a little bit, I think its completely wrong and insane to say the Hawks DON'T have a better team defense than the Pacers.

chantrain

maybe I'm wrong, its possible.

We'll see how good their defense is today

Pacers were so physical and they packed the paint. Hawks are nowhere near as physical

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Their anorexic offense has a little to do with that, also...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawks will win this series. Rose is a bad matchup for the hawks yes. They arent going stop him. But the hawks are better at every other position with boozer playing so poorly. They just have to stay out of the 1 on 1 mentaility they sometimes get in. If josh smith is shooting they will lose. If he worries about defense they will win. Just like the hawks have no answer for rose, the bulls have no answer for jj or crawford and they zaza will torture boozer all night. Zaza is horrible but he gets under peoples skin. This will be a good series and i dont think people are giving hawks enough credit. They have times were the disseaper and lose by 100 but that wont happen in the playoffs.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

maybe I'm wrong, its possible. We'll see how good their defense is today Pacers were so physical and they packed the paint. Hawks are nowhere near as physical

The Hawks only way to come close to the Bulls in this series was Hinrich playing dirty/stingy defense against Rose. Of course Hinrich can't stay with him, but Hinrich is an above average defensive guard. If they really plan on playing Joe Johnson or Jamal Crawford on Rose, expect ridiculous numbers, because it will be unfair.

chantrain

Kirk Hinrich can't guard D.Rose, he never was able to...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    hawks will win this series. Rose is a bad matchup for the hawks yes. They arent going stop him. But the hawks are better at every other position with boozer playing so poorly. They just have to stay out of the 1 on 1 mentaility they sometimes get in. If josh smith is shooting they will lose. If he worries about defense they will win. Just like the hawks have no answer for rose, the bulls have no answer for jj or crawford and they zaza will torture boozer all night. Zaza is horrible but he gets under peoples skin. This will be a good series and i dont think people are giving hawks enough credit. They have times were the disseaper and lose by 100 but that wont happen in the playoffs.

So collins/Zaza/Horford are just going to take care of business against Boozer/Noah/Taj Gibson. Horford is the only one of those guys that is above average of those 3.

Josh Smith will play defense and cause some havoc playing defense. But definitely not expecting shit from him on offense.

The Bulls don't need an answer for Joe Johnson, they have defenders that are capable to holding him to 22 or less a game.

Jamal Crawford = not concerned.

It's comical hearing people say the Hawks will WIN this series, it could be a good series with bulls eeking it out, or it could be Bulls 4-1.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Way to waste some money on a shot in the dark. Hawks are about to get ran thru.

wtt0315

guess thats why we play the game.. good luck to bulls backers for the series its going be some close games

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Good luck on that money line with the Hawks

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I like the Hawks to win the series

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Way to waste some money on a shot in the dark. Hawks are about to get ran over.

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Atlanta sucks. They beat a very ordinary Magic team and wouldn't have gotten by the Pacers. The Bulls were tired from going all out to get the best record in the league, it affected them in the first round. It won't happen in the second round.
    Yep, very well said. This will be a hammering IMO.

Magic62
    Magic62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Way to waste some money on a shot in the dark. Hawks are about to get ran over.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

I wouldn't count out the Hawks...they beat a pretty good Magic team by having good all around play and have a few of the more dangerous players in the East. Neither team has much playoff experience to bank on either.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Living in Atlanta, I have followed the hawks all year....they are a team with no leader as well they don't have the killer mentality. So, when they get behind....they're done. When the are ahead, they can't put the nail in the coffin. By the way, i was at the last bulls game and they were up 47 in the fourth quarter....mind games....hawks have zero...ZERO CHANCE.

wtt0315

i would say they have more then zero chance

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I get that the Bulls are fav's but they should not be by this much. Hawks are way better then the Pacers and the Pacers took the Bulls to the last minute of several games in Chicago.

Hawks +355 is too much value to pass up

Indeed. However 6.2 was available on Betfair near the off; that amounts to +494 even after 5% commission!

wtt0315

dont want to beat a dead horse, but Atlanta has the better talent. they just need to put it together and yes you need a answer for jj. To be honest i am very biased because i have been a hawks fan since i was a kid. I wanted this matchup. I would much rather face the bulls then the heat. I honestly feel if boston can beat miami Atlanta will make the finals. Atlanta will beat the bulls, i have been saying this for the last 4 or 5 days. i know the series isnt over and it will be a good series, but i laugh at people saying the bulls will destroy the hawks, it aint going happen

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol bum bulls

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I always think it wrong to go under 200 in any circumstance (under about 193 in the playoffs) in the NBA.

There is too strong a regression to the mean.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i played 1 unit haks mavs ml 2 team parlay i know i have a small shot but wth

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Go Hawks. Finish them!!!

wtt0315

dear bulls this is not indiana you are playing a good team now. you come out like this and you will be going back to atlanta down 0-2 and could get swept

wtt0315

hawks

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

So collins/Zaza/Horford are just going to take care of business against Boozer/Noah/Taj Gibson. Horford is the only one of those guys that is above average of those 3.

Josh Smith will play defense and cause some havoc playing defense. But definitely not expecting shit from him on offense.

The Bulls don't need an answer for Joe Johnson, they have defenders that are capable to holding him to 22 or less a game.

Jamal Crawford = not concerned.

yes they will take care of buisness
    bulls need a answer for jj they dont have one
    crawford you better be concerned or you will be seating and watching next round

It's comical hearing people say the Hawks will WIN this series, it could be a good series with bulls eeking it out, or it could be Bulls 4-1.
    yes they will take care of buisness
    bulls need a answer for jj they dont have one
    crawford you better be concerned or you will be seating and watching next round
    comical but its going happen

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Well played game by the hawks tonight, shooting lights out.

Bulls 4-1 i still think

First 1234 Last