UntrainedPilot
    UntrainedPilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mondays Plays

After a really hot 3 days, and a new system I'm really comfortable with.
    Atlanta +9.5 (bought a point)
    Dallas +7 (bought a point)
    Also threw a parlay out since I been hot.
    4TP
    Miami -225 (Won)
    Grizzlies +245 (Won)
    Hawks +380 (Pending)
    Dallas +245 (Pending) 20 to win 1,630.

Outlook: Atlanta/Chicago Chicago only really has one individual advantage, Derek Rose. Everybody else matches up well, Boozer has struggled. Deng is consistent, Noah brings consistent energy. Solid shooters and defense. If Atlanta can play uptempo, and Joe Johnson takes advantage of his matchup with Bogans. Josh Smith at the four can pull Boozer out to the perimeter, or post Deng at SF like he did Hedo. Bench play will be big with Crawford, and Teague has to limit turnover and play solid D on Rose. And depending on if Boozer or Noah play Horford could be interesting.

Outlook: Dallas/LA Throw out the last regular season matchup. Dallas can matchup with LA's size with the three 7 footers. Dirk is going to be a nightmare matchup, too quick for Pau, stronger than Odom, too tall for Artest. Stevenson will play Kobe very physical and play him for the drive instead of the jumpshot, although I expect Kobe to get his. Chandler matches Bynums length. Kidd can post fish. One concern is Dallas' lack of size on the bench when they play Barea and Terry together. Artest and Marion, slight advantage Marion. Odom is the X factor and could be big for LA with his size ball-handling off the bench.

UntrainedPilot

Looking good so far, just need Dallas. To win this parlay.

StevoS
    StevoS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope the Mavs can pull off a big 2nd half for you. Very nice parlay if it hits

StevoS
    StevoS's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW! Awesome parlay hit - 20 to win 1630! Congrats on the win

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

good job

UntrainedPilot

thanks guys, my heart was in my stomach on that Kobe wide open 3.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nice hit on the Hawks... should've listened to you... bulls almost wiped me out today.