Mahowny82
    Mahowny82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5041

streaming stutters

Hi guys,

I understand this question isn't very relevant to nba handicapping... but if i bet live i watch streams on my pc and the streaming always stutters. It's so annoying.

Is this normal? Any tips regarding this problem? What are the best sites to watch nba streaming and by best I mean the closest to actual game time in decent quality.

Thanks in advance.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like you are having slow connection issues.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Go to Speedtest.net and see how fast your connection is? Are you on cable, DSL or satellite?

Most streaming sites are average at best in picture quality. That's why I always purchase NBA league pass, NHL center ice, NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB extra innings and College football gameplan. If your too cheap to get the packages your too cheap to be gambling IMO.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The playoff streams are in high demand. Some connections are bound to be a little slower, but you just have to fish around to find a smoother one.

Mahowny82
    Mahowny82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5041

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Sounds like you are having slow connection issues.
    I have made some tweaks in my internet options and it seems the streaming gets a little better,

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Go to Speedtest.net and see how fast your connection is? Are you on cable, DSL or satellite?

Most streaming sites are average at best in picture quality. That's why I always purchase NBA league pass, NHL center ice, NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB extra innings and College football gameplan. If your too cheap to get the packages your too cheap to be gambling IMO.

I'll get some information about NBA league pass. I'm searching for the fastest streams available. Pretty important when I'm betting live imo.

Thanks all.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Your speed looks great. I would think the streams shouldn't be so busy as the NBA games are on ABC.