ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Uh Oh Looks like Memphis is most def in the mix for the West

The title says it. With those 2 bigs and the way they play - damn. And I was never a fan of Conley but watching him - he makes close to 0 mistakes. Sure he doesn't set the world on fire but it's what you don't see. LAL is old and Dallas may be even money against Memphis. Watch out, don't let it surprise you anymore!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    The title says it. With those 2 bigs and the way they play - damn. And I was never a fan of Conley but watching him - he makes close to 0 mistakes. Sure he doesn't set the world on fire but it's what you don't see. LAL is old and Dallas may be even money against Memphis. Watch out, don't let it surprise you anymore!
    Way to overreact after 1 game. They still have to beat OKC you know....

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

I agree with you even before this game 1 win...too many people are paying more attention to how bad and old the spurs looked and not paying attention to the fact that it was the grizz who made them look like that. The grizz have the size and grit to give any team fits.

IMO the spurs would of looked like the team that won 61 games and would beat OKC in a series, whom have been my most overrated team in the west...if durant and westbrook dont put up 30+ each, they won't go anywhere

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah, the definitely can play with any team in the league Conley isn't flashy but goes out there and does everything as close to perfect as you can get, with the 2 bigs and a good bench they can definitely make a deep run. Good Luck to all