tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Dwight Howard Over 26.5

Dwight Howard Over 26.5

Over/Under record at the series is 3/2

i don't want to wish him die, so should i made this pick?

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Hard call there but it all depends on how atl is going to play defense against howard in this game. I know for sure that he will get a double digit figure but how far up, that I do not know.

Heard someone on TV after that blow out game says something about ATL is going to let howard shooting lights out and when he does, ATL wins game and howard gets to hog all them points. It is a winning strategy that atl been doing but in the last game, they put heavily defense to stopped howard but it cost them the game.

Just a food for though.

tullamore21
    Update your status

last game Howard played just 29 minutes and took 6 attempts if my memory is correct. I think tonight, they will feed him and i hope to watch him shooting 16-20 free throws in order to hit 12-14. If he is not in foul trouble early in the game, then he will be more competitive and he will reach 30 points.
    this is my point of view, but depends on the perimeter offence of Magic too...
    let's see

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

It comes down to Howard being in foul trouble which he more then likely will be in this game. Atlanta have disposable big men that they can just put in the game to give hard fouls on Dwight. So when Dwight gets frustrated he tends to start playing rougher and when the referees see a big guy like him getting rough they don't hesitate to blow the whistle on him.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by syn^ View Post
    It comes down to Howard being in foul trouble which he more then likely will be in this game. Atlanta have disposable big men that they can just put in the game to give hard fouls on Dwight. So when Dwight gets frustrated he tends to start playing rougher and when the referees see a big guy like him getting rough they don't hesitate to blow the whistle on him.
    the thing is how early this will happen.
    Last two games he made 2 fouls at first minutes of the game, so he sat on the bench earlier than usual... this has as a result to get him out of the rythm of the game, so more difficult to reach the target.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Doesnt look good. He seems frustrated right now and he is not getting any calls. Well I know its Atlanta. I think thats why Van Gundy was yelling at the refs at the half. Only positive he has one foul.

tullamore21
    Update your status

it is no good at all, but cannot blame him. he is 5 of 7, but turned the ball many times too.
    i need a 10-12 point 3rd quarter...

fackkkkkkkkkkkkk

hanco21

definitely capable of it. Nelson and Turk got to hit him more on the pick and roll.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    definitely capable of it. Nelson and Turk got to hit him more on the pick and roll.
    wow... they didn't play him at all at this quarter...
    unreal, while they cannot hit threes. He turned the ball many times first half, but they should give him balls...

so disappointed watching the brainless basketball by Magic

hanco21

The refs in my opinion have a heavy lean on the Hawks, he is not getting the calls he normally gets. Welcome to NBA basketball.

hanco21

gonna be close, will he get the ball in crunch time... 2:56 left and he's at 24.

tullamore21
    Update your status

i only needed 3 points at the last four minutes... why man? why?
    why didn't they play him?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough loss. You can thank Atlanta's defense for that...letting Nelson get 2 easy layups in the last minute of the game. They surely would have went down low to Howard in those situations.

tullamore21
    Update your status

i know this bets are coinflip many times, but that game was going as expected for the pick i made. He should have scored 30+ not 25.