• Heat advance

22 37.93%
    blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celts

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Celtics win in 6-7. I will be making a series bet on them if my local has series lines.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    UM, Rake's last six or seen posts are all dripping with sarcasm, and most were pretty funny too.
    I stand corrected.
    Ive been getting fired up by all the ignorance recently, I jumped the gun with my comment.
    sorry rake. carry on with the sarcasm........
    I stand by that "son" should never be used, sarcasm or not.

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I hope the Celtics do but I think Miami is going to be to fast and young!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Erik Spoelstra is wayyyyyyyy better than Doc Rivers in clutch moments and close games....... please son I know what I'm doing... you joined here in 2011 come on pal
    I was already thinking you were a clown...................now I'm sure of it. Your sarcasm lacks wit.
    Last edited by William Walters; 04-28-11 at 03:58 PM.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I was already thinking you were a clown...................now I'm sure of it.

B-I-L-L-Y!!! What's up man? Been looking for you, how's TJ, uh, I meant, SD?

What's your picks tonight? Cashed on your NHL parlay... oh that's right, you didn't parlay them, instead you parlayed with the Spurs.
    Tough loss... Spurs losing like that the last sec. Probably fukked up a lot of people's bets.
    then dangnabbit again, they have to go win game 5. When will they make up their minds? Are they going to lose? Are they going to win?

so... how bout them Lakeshow tonight? What's your lean? c'mon man, I got big time chicken dinner $$ on this.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    B-I-L-L-Y!!! What's up man? Been looking for you, how's TJ, uh, I meant, SD?

What's your picks tonight? Cashed on your NHL parlay... oh that's right, you didn't parlay them, instead you parlayed with the Spurs.
    Tough loss... Spurs losing like that the last sec. Probably fukked up a lot of people's bets.
    then dangnabbit again, they have to go win game 5. When will they make up their minds? Are they going to lose? Are they going to win?

so... how bout them Lakeshow tonight? What's your lean? c'mon man, I got big time chicken dinner $$ on this.
    Put down the glass dick man. Shit is BAD for you.

(shhhh.....keeps this on the down low........Lakers close out and cover tonight)

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat couldnt spell clutch if you spotted them the clutc. Celtics roll baby.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Celtics are all in and this is the last chance for them. +170 is a great price.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Celtic's win the battle in the middle on paper. That's all the edge I need to say Celts.

BrewVegas
    BrewVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

They don't need him to make much of a difference. No one left in the East has a dominant center who Jermaine can't defend, other than the Magic, and they have to get by Atlanta and Chicago first. All they would need from Shaq is 10-15 minutes a game max, and his role would be to dominate inside and get the other teams big men in foul trouble, to help Jermaine have an easier time on offense. Jermaine is still an elite defender.

Lebron struggles when defended by Rondo, because Rondo is faster than LBJ and its harder to get fouls called when you're 7 inches taller and 80 pounds heavier than the guy covering you.

Celtics will also be using their 2-3 zone schemes, ones that are either brand new or haven't been seen since last years playoffs. This series will not go like the last regular season matchup went
    Uhhhhhh really? He has dominated when Rondo guarded him. It made for great drama, but that was about it.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Anyone seen anything better than +170? It opened this morning at +140. Hoping it goes even higher - Celts, baby!

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Heat 4-2

Podes
    Podes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I just have one quandary.....do i also take Cs to win Series on top of my +350 to win East?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    They are not "great". "Great" teams win championships (plural....more than one). This C's team has one title and it was in the 2007-08 season. They are now older and without Perkins.

It's your opinion they are the "best team in the East". It's my opinion that they are weak in the post and it'll cost them this playoff season.
    Great teams win championships. No need to win multiple championships to be called great. They also made it to the finals the next year and lost to Kobe and Co. So I think they suffice as one of the great teams as of late. However I'm picking the heat.

success
    success's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat were not impressive at all against Phily while Boston was getting betting as the Knicks series progressed. Boston has more weapons,more physical presence, more experience, and more balance.

Boston in 6

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Shaq coming home in green
    celtics in 6

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Rake's last six or seen posts are all dripping with sarcasm,

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
    Uhhhhhh really? He has dominated when Rondo guarded him. It made for great drama, but that was about it.
    Dominated??

Might want to go watch those games again. James didn't dominate anything when covered by Rondo... he shot 10-21 for 22 points in their 3rd matchup, and Rondo wasn't on him that whole time. That's considered dominating?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the biggest thing in this series is you know bos will make these games close and im not sure how the hell anyone would trust mia and their terrible track record in close games(pretty much what rake has been trying to say) against a team that knows how to execute down the stretch...

long tough series but i see celts in 6 or 7....

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

It's going to be an epic match up.. Can't wait

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Doesn't matter who wins this series cuz they're just gonna just lose to the Bullsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ttwarriors last 1000 posts are dripping with butter

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Donkwin47 View Post
    Doesn't matter who wins this series cuz they're just gonna just lose to the Bullsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Celtics > Bulls > Heat

Celtics would bead the Bulls
    Bulls would beat the Heat

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

celtics in 6 better defense better in the trenches

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Erik Spoelstra is wayyyyyyyy better than Doc Rivers in clutch moments and close games....... please son I know what I'm doing... you joined here in 2011 come on pal
    This is possibly the stupidest post in the history of the internet.

Celtics in 6.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Heat win... This shit is no different than the WWE. A well scripted story to entertain the brainwashed people aka sports fans.

The story line for this season is...

"BOSTON HAS DOMINATED THE SEASON SERIES..... CAN THE HEAT BEAT THEM WHEN IT MATTERS"

And of course they will you clowns who watch this shit and think that everything going on on the court is real are naive.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    This is possibly the stupidest post in the history of the internet.

Celtics in 6.
    He was joking, look at his previous posts. It is obvious that the Heat have sucked in close games, Rake was being sarcastic.

BrewVegas

Dominated??

Might want to go watch those games again. James didn't dominate anything when covered by Rondo... he shot 10-21 for 22 points in their 3rd matchup, and Rondo wasn't on him that whole time. That's considered dominating?
    Lebron has scored 135 points per 100 possessions when guarded by Rondo. Yes, that's dominating.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
    Lebron has scored 135 points per 100 possessions when guarded by Rondo. Yes, that's dominating.
    Source?

Edit- nvm, found it. So scoring is the only thing you'll look at? If it was so easy for Lebron to "dominate" Rondo, why did he only have 22 points that game? Rondo frustrated him... its obvious to anyone who watched that game that he did. And its not like Rondo will be on him all game in single coverage
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 04-29-11 at 09:43 AM.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami wins title this series is a funeral for the chowdah heads

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Heat win... This shit is no different than the WWE. A well scripted story to entertain the brainwashed people aka sports fans.

The story line for this season is...

"BOSTON HAS DOMINATED THE SEASON SERIES..... CAN THE HEAT BEAT THEM WHEN IT MATTERS"

And of course they will you clowns who watch this shit and think that everything going on on the court is real are naive.
    so basically we all should bet HEAT VS LAKERS WILL CERTAINLY be the match up in June since that is a lock to get the biggest ratings in the history of the NBA finals .... it's a solid idea ... we shall see

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

so basically we all should bet HEAT VS LAKERS WILL CERTAINLY be the match up in June since that is a lock to get the biggest ratings in the history of the NBA finals .... it's a solid idea ... we shall see
    NBA Finals Matchup
    Miami vs LA Lakers +409

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Celtics will advace

BrewVegas

Source?

Edit- nvm, found it. So scoring is the only thing you'll look at? If it was so easy for Lebron to "dominate" Rondo, why did he only have 22 points that game? Rondo frustrated him... its obvious to anyone who watched that game that he did. And its not like Rondo will be on him all game in single coverage
    The Rondo on Lebron thing made for a great story line in one game because Rondo made the call himself and got two stops out of four possessions or so. However, the numbers show that those 2 possessions were more the exception than the rule. The fact of the matter is Rondo can't come close to guarding Lebron. If they Celtics try this (which I expect they won't) the Heat will simply run the offense through Lebron in the high post. At this position he can simply turn and shoot over Rondo whenever he feels like it. He will also abuse Rondo in the post.

First 123 Last