mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Crazy Series $$$

Ok so I have decided to put down this crazy bet that I really like to hit only 2 of the 4 have to hit to profit.

The plays are as follows and they are for the seris Win: Orlando +115,Portland +300,San antonio +175,Boston +145.

I'm Putting down equal amount on all bets .

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mncosoldier View Post
    Ok so I have decided to put down this crazy bet that I really like to hit only 2 of the 4 have to hit to profit.

The plays are as follows and they are for the seris Win: Orlando +115,Portland +300,San antonio +175,Boston +145.

I'm Putting down equal amount on all bets .
    Putting down equal amounts doesn't make sense at all. You should be scaling your wager amounts based on the odds to maximize the return if you feel they all have an equal chance of winning.

mncosoldier

Thanks I was thinking of putting more down on bos and sa all probley do it thanks for the advice

mncosoldier

I seen your avatar and I figured I would ask. Im thinkg of going pretty big on the vancouver series price its -230 how do you feel about this. Im also on them big for the -1 1/2 tonight. Im gonna play on them when there at home with the -1 1/2 from here on out in the playoffs I got them winning it all easy.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mncosoldier View Post
    I seen your avatar and I figured I would ask. Im thinkg of going pretty big on the vancouver series price its -230 how do you feel about this. Im also on them big for the -1 1/2 tonight. Im gonna play on them when there at home with the -1 1/2 from here on out in the playoffs I got them winning it all easy.
    I personally prefer the -1 to the -1.5, or the -0.5 in regulation. Don't make the mistake of thinking that these games will be blowouts. Nashville has the second best defense in the NHL (after the Canucks) and a superior goaltender. I expect the Canucks to take the series but will probably just play the individual games, with a little on the exact series result. Nashville beat a soft, false-favourite Anaheim team to advance, whereas the Canucks faced the reigning champs, who had knocked them out in the past two seasons. The Canucks got tested severely whereas the Predators were able to cruise through.

Good luck with your plays.