frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Can Memphis recover from this lost

A choke job like this can bury a team, I mean this has to be in their heads. The Grizzilies has been riding the momentum the entire series. I think the Spurs has turned the tables and this young Memphis team won't recover from such a devastating lost.

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think the game in Memphis will be close...they will have to have a great all out effort to knock out the #1 seed

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Although, I do think Memphis can win this thing still

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

mem wins game 6 easily

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares, its the NBA, I'm sure something amazing will happen...doesn't matter who wins because amazing happens all the time in this league, greatest invention ever

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    who cares, its the NBA, I'm sure something amazing will happen...doesn't matter who wins because amazing happens all the time in this league, greatest invention ever

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    That means Sterns will want to still see his number 1 remain alive for as long as they can.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    mem wins game 6 easily
    i wish. i think they have the heart to pull it out, but every step from here on out is unchartered territory for this franchise, so i really don't know, man.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

miricale moment for SA, but memphis by 6 on Friday

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you had asked me game 1, I would've said the series was rigged for spurs to win. timmy isn't michael jordan, but he's more a superstar than Z-Bo.

But seeing how they blew games 3 and 4... I don't know. They got awful lucky today. If Neal didn't make the shot, they would've lost, although it was obvious the refs were on their side.

To me, the x-factor is Parker/conley and the Spur's bench. If the bench can show up, they may have a chance... but I put money on Griz winning the series... that's how good I think the Griz are and how mediocre the spurs are.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Unfortunately I think the Spurs end up winning the series.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really wasn't so much of a chokejob as it was a great effort by SA. They hit two crazy 3's in a row when Memphis had hit every FT. Memphis was a 7 point dog tonight that really shouldn't have even had a chance to win and it took a miracle from SA to win. Memphis is fine.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by NY Playa View Post
    miricale moment for SA, but memphis by 6 on Friday
    The Key thing is momentum. The Grizzilies has finally faced adversity, where their 3 wins everything was going in. The Spurs had chances to win game 1 and 3 but couldn't put a lid on those wins. Now that the monkey off their back, this team will go back to playing freely again. Where for a Memphis, any miss shots or mistake they make in the next game will magnified. Because they're going to be thinking, they should not even be in this position to begin with.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

corny and lame thread... Grizz in 6

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt think Memphis would be close in this game so I see game 6 in their favor

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

If the Grizzlies find a way to lose game 6 at home they won't have much chance at San Antonio in 7, but they have a really good chance of stealing the series in 6.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

I think the Grizz bounce back and win it in game 6...they are they better team and will prevail

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    It really wasn't so much of a chokejob as it was a great effort by SA. They hit two crazy 3's in a row when Memphis had hit every FT. Memphis was a 7 point dog tonight that really shouldn't have even had a chance to win and it took a miracle from SA to win. Memphis is fine.
    yea, people love a good cliche instead of using their brains sometimes...........

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

With a young team, it's about forgetting this game. It's tough for a young team to do...

-- admitted that the Grizzlies surrendered so meekly in OT because they were still hung up about the Spurs' great escape. "We had too many guys that were hurt and not mature enough at this stage [to] just let [the regulation ending] go," Hollins said.

"They are like vampires," Memphis' Shane Battier said on his way out of the AT&T Center,...You gotta drive the stake through their heart. And we missed."

It should be a good game 6, I like the Spurs in a tight game.