ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Got Miami 7\4 To Win It - Show me A Book To Hedge At

Local being a ******* prick and won't let me take the field (Not Miami Heat) -330 to win the Championship to hedge some of my bet.

I have 400 bones on it, at 7\4 odds, and I want nothing to do with this bet anymore, one because I don't think it will come in...and two because I'm financially a bit more strapped than I was when I placed the bet....would rather not gamble on it.

Can anyone give me a way to hedge? My local won't take anything greater than -200, claims he told me this... I knew he did this with regular games, but never thought a book would do this with futures.

In any case, I'm looking for a book to take the field (Not Miami Heat) or open to other ideas of how to hedge, but as of now I don't see one.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

The field is 2/7 on PaddyPower.com

ShowMeDaMoney

paddypower? Is that a reputable book? Not looking to throw money in only to be told I have to roll it over 10X before I even cash it out. Can I place my wager, play for a month or so after wards...and then cash out, hassle free? I guess that's alot to ask in this day and age.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You'd be guaranteeing yourself a loss it sounds like.

SBR rates Paddy a B+.

vincanity15

Its very reputable one of the big european bookies, but they wont take US customers so if your US then that wont do for you sorry

They dont have any rollover requirements before you withdraw or anything like that, you can withdraw instantly to paypal( non us)

ShowMeDaMoney

any other way to hedge this thing? I prefer not dump $1k+ into a book I've never heard of....if possible.

Take Celts to win a few bills against Miami in next round... if Miami wins, take their opponent for double? Err....I'm sure he's gonna have problems with this. ****!!!!!!

ShowMeDaMoney

I'm US, no dice.

ShowMeDaMoney

my above idea blows donkey dick.. if the Heat win 3 straight series I just lost about 4k to my book. I highly doubt they will but not willing to take the risk... would rather pay the 400 up to the man.

vincanity15

I cant see Miami getting by Boston, idk

vincanity15

The odds are out on that series Boston is underdog, great odds right now,maybe put a lil on them?

ShowMeDaMoney

was thinking that... BoDog, the book my local offers for futures is offering Celtics +170 right now!!!!!!

Didn't Boston handle Miami pretty easily all year except one game? Where the **** is the Miami love coming from? They got destroyed by top tier teams all year!!!