ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Listen up: 3 team parlay

Hawks finish off the shitty 2011 version of the Magic who shot a playoff record low 8.7% from 3-pt territory in game 4. Hawks finish them off and taunt the crowd at the end, revenge for last year complete. Dwight... storms off court LeBron style. No one gives the ball to J-Rich... Q-rich is a bum, JJ is crap, Turkeygum (saw how clutch he is end of game 4)

+320

Pacers, who should have won game 1... will go back into CHI-town and steal game 5 to stun the Bulls... who will realize they are headed back on the road to avoid a game 7 vs a supposed 37-45 8th seed Eastern squad. Some Bulls will start to be called out for their subpar performances... drama in CHI-town will ensue.

+470

The LA Lakers, 2-time defending NBA Champs, 3-time defending West champs. Tied 2-2 vs worst eastern conference team due to subpar play, unenthusiastic performances, lazy shooting... no extra effort, poor play off the bench. You name it, the Lakers have committed the sin in this series to the Hornets advantage.

We've seen this damn rerun before, LA will take game 5... do not count on them covering a 10 1/2 line.

COMBINE THESE MLs together for a 26 to 1 payout.

Play a very small fast food combo amount of money and win back a couple lost units. Is it really that....

...UNBELIEVABLE TO THINK THAT THE HAWKS CAN'T FINISH OFF THE SHITTY MAGIC? OR THAT THE PACERS CAN'T WIN ANOTHER GAME... THEY WERE UP ON THE BULLS BY 15+ IN GAME 4. THEY HAVE STICKING POWER TO THE BULLS ALL SERIES LONG.

If you want to fade the Lakers (example - Spurs) as too old and complacent to win... then play the ATL INDY NOH MLs for a 1 to 171 payout. $3 to win 500

I'm placing $77 to win a cool 2K

If this hits. I'm done with the Playoffs. What you got haters? Parlay the ORL CHI and LAL MLs for a shitty -150 juice... watch one of them blow it?

No thanks.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

i can see one upset possibly the hawks but don't you think this is a bit of a reach? im likely taking all 3 teams but + the points

garbin
    garbin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Nice one!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by romaldinho88 View Post
    i can see one upset possibly the hawks but don't you think this is a bit of a reach? im likely taking all 3 teams but + the points
    + pts is a decent bet, teasing is ok too. I'm going greedy. if you told someone mem dal and den would win tonight... you would have been ridiculed.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

All 3 favorites will win tomorrow.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

With $77, I can buy me a hooker and she gives me a receipt with a coupon on it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    With $77, I can buy me a hooker and she gives me a receipt with a coupon on it.
    $77 hooker?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Good luck buddy, personally I would have stuck with the Pacers spread instead of ML.

young chad
    young chad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would rather Parlay the 3 Spreads for Underdogs, yes, they all CAN and probably SHOULD win...but with the way the playoffs have been going, I just see at least one of these games being a blowout...