Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Are All The Home Teams Winning Tomorrow?

Assuming Kobe and Rose play, are Magic, Bulls, and Lakers all winning tomorrow? I'm thinking of doing a ML parlay on them 3, seems pretty safe. I think the Magic defend their homecourt, and I think Lakers show up at home even with a not-100% kobe. Only team that worries me a little is the Bulls, that Pacers team is scrappy. They are the Memphis Grizzlies of the East.

young chad
    young chad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't trust the Magic, though they should fair better with J. Rich back....I would bet on ATL, actually I might, and I dunno about the Bulls, I mean I'm guessing Rose is going to play, but he needs to score 35 apparently for the Bulls to have a chance, and I'm not sure he can do that on a bum wheel...

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

yes i think so but new orleans +10.5 and the hawks +7.5 is the right play,new orleans have not allowed the Lakers to get into an offensive rhythm and the hawks are playing great bball with confidence right now,pacers bulls is too hard to call,the bulls win but im not confident of pacers with the points

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'd be worried about DRose. DRose is all about quick cuts, and that's hard to do on a bum ankle. Pacers cover easily IMO but I just can't see the Pacers winning.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

You can try your luck on a small bet with the trend if you like. Parlay any of these.

Indy + points
    ATL + points
    NO + points

All under except for the atl game.

ML on fav is good but drop Orlando. Don't trust them on ML.

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

u should watch out for lakers.. something tell me there gonna get knocked out from 1st round.. cuz they rigging the nba

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

odom got a reality tv show
    hes not into the game, no vujajcic and farmar.. lakers got shit barnes bricking and blake ryhmes with lakers.. is he hitting 3 balls or driving? hes just passing the ball like a loser

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

i cant believe Lakers price and the series tied at 2-2, Bryant injured and -10.5. Anyone who takes this price is insane,i expect this price to change tommorow to maybe -8.5, get on hornets +10.5 quick

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

I think your better off taking all the dogs and points.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    You can try your luck on a small bet with the trend if you like. Parlay any of these.

Indy + points
    ATL + points
    NO + points

All under except for the atl game.

ML on fav is good but drop Orlando. Don't trust them on ML.
    This makes much more sense to me. Yesterday the totals were crazy so I ain't touching them today. But I like the dogs to cover. See any of the dogs potentially winning even...

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

how bout the under in the bulls game? previous games went under even with rose in full flow so this game should be even have even more low scoring, should'nt it?

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Which dog is the best to play? I'm thinking Indiana.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bulls should beast today. at first I thought Indy was a good play but the more I read about the attitude of the Bulls the more I think they've gotten very serious...and will play lock down defense all night and people besides Rose will finally step up tonight

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

All 3 home teams should win. Hawks could lay an egg and get blown out if they don't come in focused. Plus Orlando is due to have one game where they shoot lights out from 3 point. Bulls are better than the Pacers and when the Bulls turn up the instensity the Pacers just don't have the ability to match it. How else can you explain the Bulls falling apart in the 4 quarter in all the games played so far. The Lakers could easily blow out the Hornets but sometimes the Lakers lose focus.

If I had to pick two underdogs to win straight up the most logical choice is the Hawks. It appears they may actually be the better team. With Kobe and Rose injured it is possible they both could have average or bad games so an Indiana win or a Hornets when wouldn't be that big of surprise.