Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Westbrook took 30 shots today!!

and had 30 points a point for every shot You aint super man your robin give the rock to Durant!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I agree. Westbrook is a damn good player, and at times he looks better than Durant. But I don't care if Westbrook is 12-20 FG's on the game and Durant is 3-15. You give the ball to Durant in the end. He took a few terrible shots to end that game, when he should have given the ball to Durant. As good as Westbrook was at times, he lost that game for them at the end with all those bad shots.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

why the hell did they let him shoot about 3 three pointers at end of game when hes terrible at them plus he was fouled twice once for 2 another at end for 3,,******* nba refs playing for the added revenue

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

thunder vs heat finals...you heard it hear 1st

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Durant is team captain right?

However, if you were westbrooke, you want to do things to share the limelight as Durant. I wouldn't call an Air ball at clutch moment as sharing some positive limelight either.

Man, Durant reminds me of a few chumps who plays street ball. The guy literally has no muscle on his body and his arms are like the reverse of a Howard, no definition to what a man's arm is suppose to be but the guy is stroking that ball well. Anytime I look at Durant when the camera is on close up, he looks like a Dufus. Far away and making them shots, that's a young Micheal Jordan at North Carolina.

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

memphis vs boston u heard it here first lol

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7946

There's a reason why some players are great and some aren't. Westbrook will never be better than he is right now. And OKC needs another all star before they are going anywhere.